i. the dark moon.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ "Severo, if you want to keep your hand, don't touch the girl

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ "Severo, if you want to keep your hand, don't touch the girl."┆彡

Asher begrudgingly walked next to Lydia as they and Stiles trekked through the streets of Mexico. She glanced around at the busy people, her fingers tapping against her thighs from where they sat in her pockets. Asher hated being around this many people.

"This doesn't seem so bad." Stiles said.

"It's not the town, it's the plan." Lydia retorted.

"What's wrong with the plan?" Stiles questioned.

Asher rolled her eyes at him as Lydia spoke. "Stiles. This could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with." She turns to him with a look. "You're aware of that, right?"

"I'm aware it's not our best." The boy some-what agreed.

"We are going to die." Lydia stated.

Stiles started walking, the girls following after him. "Are you saying that as a banshee, or you're just being pessimistic?"

"I'm saying it as a person who doesn't want to die." Lydia explained.

Asher hummed slightly, tilting her head in agreement.

"Okay. Would you just mind restricting any talk of death to actual banshee predictions?" Stiles scoffed.

"This plan is stupid, and we are going to die." Lydia said plainly.

Stiles groaned. "Asher, will you tell her that we'll be fine?"

Asher shrugged. "Stiles, I didn't even want to come and you guys practically dragged me here against my will. I am not agreeing with you." She crossed her arms against her chest. "Now, unless you need me to knock someone out for you, please don't talk to me."

Stiles whined like a child. "Don't even know why I thought you'd take my side."

"Stiles, I swear to God-!" Asher huffed.

"Sorry!"

--------------------

(flashback)