iiii. condition terminal

" You're so dumb sometimes, Scotty

You're so dumb sometimes, Scotty. "

»»———-  ———-««

"Lydia, hey, keep your eyes on me." Asher brushed hair out her face.

They were still on the floor of the Sheriff's office. They didn't know where Tracy was, and they couldn't leave with her still out there.

Lydia's breath hitched, her eyes not leaving Asher's face. Her eyes then shut tight, face scrunched in pain.

Asher moved her hands back to the open wound as she heard people walking into the station. She figured out it was Deaton, Scott, Stiles, and Theo. But that didn't matter to her. All that mattered was her girlfriend.

Stiles' head then popped into the doorway, frozen. He looked at the girls on the ground with his jaw dropped slightly. Theo noticed not soon after, pulling his belt off. He rushed in and crouched down next to Kira.

"What are you doing?" Asher questioned before he could touch Lydia.

Theo glanced at her. "Tightening my belt around it. It'll work better."

Asher thought it over for a few seconds, but one more look at Lydia's face told her she had to let him do it. "Okay."

He did it quickly, not wasting a second. Asher watched him the whole time. Her eyes never left his hands as they hovered over Lydia's body.

"Don't mess it up." Asher practically threatened.

"Oh, God!" Natalie's voice snapped Asher out of it, making her look back to the doorway.

The mother ran over to sit behind Lydia's head. She caressed her daughters head in worry as Lydia moaned in pain.

"It'll be okay, love." Asher gently intertwined her hand in the redheads. "Where's- Where's Rey?" She suddenly realized.

"Stiles." Scott interrupted. "Stiles."

He hesitantly looked away from Lydia to face his best friend.

"Stiles, come on." Scott repeated.

The boy looked back.

"Stiles, I promise. She'll be okay." Asher tells him.

"I'm fine." Lydia agreed. "Help Tracy. Find Reya."

"Stiles." Scott repeated.

"Go." Lydia ordered.

They left soon after, but Asher didn't have any hope they'd find Reya. She didn't know where she went, the girl just disappeared just before they got Lydia into the office. Was it because of the blood? Did something happen to her? Did she follow after Tracy? Asher wasn't sure but she was a little worried.