x. the alpha pact

Stiles, who is leaning down beside Derek's unconscious body

Stiles, who is leaning down beside Derek's unconscious body. slaps him. Repeatedly. "Derek?" He slaps him again when he gets no answer. "Derek, come on!"

Stiles shakes him, hard. But Derek doesn't move. Then he slaps him again. The boy lifts his hand up to slap him again, but stops and curls his hand into a fist. As soon as his fist is about to hit the wolf's face, Derek's eyes snap open and he grabs Stiles' wrist. Stiles lets out a breath as Derek looks around the room, his eyes holding slight panic.

"Where is she?" Derek asked, his brows furrowed.

"Jennifer? She's gone with Scott's mom." Stiles explained.

"She took her?" Derek spoke, his voice gruff.

"Yeah. If that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion, okay? So, we got to get you out of here. The police are coming right now and we got to get you the hell out of here." Stiles said urgently.

Stiles started to help him up, but Derek stopped. "Whoa. What about Cora?"

--------------------

Isaac skirted to a stop, looking around the empty area he stopped in. "You see the twins?" He asked Peter.

Peter glanced around too. "No. But I see the Argents." He said, making Isaac look back forward.

Chris peeked around the ambulance before he lead Allison out from behind it, but they stopped when they heard a distant howl.

"What is it?" Allison asked.

"A retreat." Chris answered.

"Not to bring up uncomfortable memories, wasn't the last time you saw them the time you killed Kate and then they burned you alive?" Isaac questioned the wolf that sat behind him.

The boy turned around when he didn't get an answer, but he didn't see Peter. He saw an open door. Isaac unbuckled quickly, getting out of the car.

"Where are the others?" Allison asked as her and her father ran up to the car.

"I don't know." Isaac said. "Scott, Stiles, and Asher went back for Derek and Jennifer. I had to get Cora out."

He turned around as another car pulled up to them. Derek got out.

"Where's Scott, Stiles, and Asher?" Allison asked.

"Stiles is still at the hospital." Derek answered as he walked to the backseat where Cora was. "He's gonna hold off the cops for us." He picked Cora up and out of the car. "We have to go right now."