xi. lunar eclipse

Scott's eyes shot open quickly, him and his friends darting up into a sitting position

Scott's eyes shot open quickly, him and his friends darting up into a sitting position. They look around the room they're in, which wasn't the Animal Clinic anymore. Scott slowly pushed himself out, stepping over the side. He rubbed hand down his face, the water flying off of his face. The other two following his actions, the water from their clothes dripping onto the floor. They looked around for a moment, taking in the white room. Then, as if on cue, they all slowly turned around.

And there it was. All the way across the room. The giant stump of the Nemeton just sitting there.

The teenagers start towards it, their parents lives on their minds. Scott walks up to it first, his eyes widening ever so slightly as he runs his fingers across his tattoo. His conversation with Derek comes to mind. He drops his sleeve, looking back down to the tree.

Stiles and Allison take a small step forward as Scott leans down, placing his hand onto the Nemeton. His eyes close and when he opens them, he's in the woods.

His eyes dart across the brush, hearing a groan in the distance. Scott starts walking slowly, his self from a year ago coming into view. He watches as his younger self shines his phone onto the leaves as he looks for his inhaler. Scott furrows his brows as the young boy continues his search, the half of Laura Hale coming into view. Scott's eyebrows raise as he remembers the night, following is younger self, who has fallen down a hill in shock. His jaw drops in a silent gasp when he see's himself get bitten. He watches his younger self quickly get up and run away before slowly backing up. Scott stops, slowly turning around as his foot hits something. The Nemeton.

--------------------

Stiles, who had followed Scott in touching the Nemeton, also opens his eyes in the woods. His head snaps to the side in panic as he looks around.

"We're seriously doing this?" He hears someone say.

"You're the one always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town." Another answers.

His eyes widen when he see's young Scott and him trekking through the woods. It was the night they went to find the body.

"I was trying to get a good night's sleep before practice tomorrow." Young Scott complained.

Stiles cautiously followed them through the woods as he watches a different part of the night play though.

"Stiles, wait up! Stiles!" Young Scott runs through the woods, panic lacing his voice.

Stiles sees his self, but he also sees his father and a bunch of officers. He continues his walk through the woods, watching himself get caught.

"Hang on, hang on! This little delinquent belongs to me." The Sherriff tells his officers.

"Dad, how are you doing?" Young Stiles tries to play it off.

Stiles' expression changes to sadness as he sees his dad before all of this. Sheriff Stilinski walks his younger self back to the jeep, Stiles' eyes wide as he goes to walk another way but he trips. He catches himself with his hands, turning around to see the Nemeton.