ix. the fox and the wolf

Asher walked, well more like limped, behind Derek as him, Stilinski, Allison, and Chris walk into the Argent mans office

Asher walked, well more like limped, behind Derek as him, Stilinski, Allison, and Chris walk into the Argent mans office. Asher wasn't supposed to do much today since she needed to rest, but she promised Deaton she wouldn't fight unless it was absolutely necessary. And when that didn't work, she begged until he said yes.

"This is everything non-lethal I could find." Allison says, showing them the table full of things.

Chris let out a breath. "Take all of it."

Allison picked up a bag and started to fill it up.

"What's the plan here?" Stilinski asked.

"Well, our best shot right now is for Derek to pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House, especially if he went through something stressful there." Chris says.

"It's psych ward. I have no doubt he did." Asher shrugged.

"Should all five of us be going to the same place?" Stilinski questioned.

"Where else has Stiles been showing up?" Chris returned.

"School, the hospital." Allison nodded.

"My fucking nightmares." Asher muttered.

Derek put a hand over her mouth as he spoke up. "Okay, hold on. We did this already. He disappeared, we started looking for him. Then we walked right into a trap at the hospital."

Asher's voice was muffled against his hand as she struggled to pull it off. She deflated when his hand didn't budge.

"He's getting us to repeat the same moves." Chris realized.

Derek yanked his hand away from Asher, his face contorted to disgust. "Did you just lick me?"

Asher shrugged innocently. "Deserved."

"So, what do we do? Wait for him to come to us?" Allison ignored the two.

"We can't do that. The Oni would probably find him when the sun goes down." Asher got back on track.

"Scott's working on that right now, with Kira." Stilinski tells them.

"That's the problem." Chris started. "We're all trying to outfox the fox."

Asher furrowed her brows.

"Listen." Stilinski got their attention again. "I'll understand if anyone wants to back out."

The others were quiet for a second.

"I'm not gonna be the first wolf to run from a fox." Derek said, reaching out to grab one of the last things on the table and put it in the bag.

"Apparently I'm carrying a light saber." Chris added, holding his electric stick up.

"And I don't take being stabbed lightly, so... Time to catch a fox, I guess." Asher nodded.