ix. perishable

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ "Thanks for choosing me to be your daughter, Doc

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ "Thanks for choosing me to be your daughter, Doc."┆彡

Asher followed Lydia and Stiles into Stilinski's office. The banshee had told them about her grandmother and how she might've faked her death.

"It's not just that she could still be alive." Stiles said.

"It's that she would've had to fake her death." Lydia added.

"Your grandmother, Lorraine Martin, faked her death?" Stilinski didn't really believe it.

"Definitely." Stiles nodded.

"Maybe." Lydia corrected.

"More than likely, yes." Stiles continued.

Asher sighed. "We're just saying it's a possibility."

"Oh, I'm guessing you got a story to back this up?" Stilinski crossed his arms.

"She might be helping the Benefactor." Lydia said.

"Or is the Benefactor." Stiles interjected.

Stilinski raised his eyebrows. "This sounds like a story worth hearing." He walked over and shut the door to his office.

After a few minutes, Stilinski poked his head back out the door. "Anybody seen Parrish?" No one answered. "Haigh?" He was looking at a cop sitting at his desk.

"Haven't seen him." Haigh answered.

Asher narrowed her eyes at him from inside the office. He was lying. Stilinski just nods, though, and shuts the door once more.

While they were talking Asher randomly smelt something burning, or something that had been burnt. Her face scrunched up in confusion, but her questions got answered when Parrish walked in. Covered in burns and ash.

"Sheriff..." Asher muttered, seeing the man walk towards Haigh, the latter pulling his gun.

Parrish shoved him into the wall, holding the pointed gun away from him. The trigger got pulled, two bullets shooting off.

"You're dead." Haigh stared at him in shock.

As Parrish got Haigh on the ground, the Sheriff's door flew open and the man exited the room with his gun out.