Ch.14 - Lost and Found

One week had passed by since the black Kryptonite incident, the dark version split from Kara was once again infused inside of Kara herself, thanks to Wonder Woman's help with her Lasso.

Of course Superman and Batman were informed of this... Ordeal, Kal was nonetheless, happy that Kara was alright and she's already made some friends within the Superhero Community, one of them was the Teen Titan's member, Wonder Girl aka Cassandra "Cassie" Sandsmark, who the two first met by fighting each other near the Kent Farm just last week at best.

Kara however, found a good friend in Owen Mercer, the new Captain Boomerang after his father, the original Captain Boomerang aka Digger Harkness. Owen was a member of the Outsiders, a team Kara's been fond with since the last week. She wanted to try out for the team at least, see if it held to her standards, though another thing crossed her mind.

She overheard talks about Y/N potentially beginning to set up his newish Fireteam very soon for the Earth he is currently on, this world may not have Guardians, but it had heroes who were Guardians in some form or another.

He knows it's not really an official set-up for a Fireteam to be created here, usually it would go through with the Vanguard first, but the Vanguard aren't here, only he and his Ghost were... Or so they thought.

Since the recurring signs of Light energy appearances happening across the globe at this point, the Outsiders were dug into the situation as more Taken Incursions began to occur more often than usual, becoming a nuisance to be dealt with, effective immediately.

Thankfully, they had a Guardian they could rely on. 

Currently however... Supergirl was minding her own business in the likes of New York City, patrolling around for any crimes which she has already stopped most already, she was knee deep in her patrol, keeping an eye out on the city, completely bored.

She had covered patrols for certain cities already this week for heroes who were needed elsewhere and she was happy to help regardless of what it was, even if it was just for a few hours or a whole day.

New York City was a little different than usual, still a city, yet it wasn't as big as Metropolis... Metropolis is her style but... She seemed to like New York a little, although patrolling was a little boring at the moment, not much crime has happened within the last 30 minutes, all she had been doing was flying which she never seemed to get bored of, but she was now sitting on one of the skyscrapers, looking down at the streets below, the view looked incredible from where she sat.

Usually, she'd be floating in space out of Earth's orbit, allowing her to think more clearly as it was peaceful up in the vast of space, along with listening to the sounds of the Earth.

A smile casted over her face as she heard the distant engine of a ship, seemingly approaching her position, already knowing who's ship it was, standing herself up next as she witnesses the ship approaching.

At first, she thought it was just a normal Javelin that was used by the Justice League, upon using her own super senses, it was indeed her best friend's Javelin approaching.

She jammed her fists into her hips, striking a particular pose as the Javelin flew on over the Girl of Steel's head which made her hair and cape flow out behind her, before Y/N materialized in front of her eyes with the satisfying transmat sound.

'Can never get enough of that' she said to herself with a satisfied smile. "Fancy seeing you here" the girl greeted the Guardian, floating herself toward him next as he chuckled, she noticed the Guardian's outfit looked a little roughed up than usual like he'd been in a ragdoll of a fight.

"Nothing wrong with checking on in with the best friend" he gave her a lopsided smile, extending his arms out like he was reaching for her.

The girl saw the notion and her smile grew big, giving her best friend a hug as she lifted him up off the ground. "Wanna tell me why you look like you've been dragged across the floor and tossed around?" she asked with a hint of curiosity.