Ch.10 - Supergirl

"Mayday. Mayday! This is Air Force One. We're going down and the President is on board. I repeat: The President is on board". 

A gush of wind zooms out the window of a room that belonged to the newest Superheroine on Earth, Supergirl aka Kara Zor-El, the cousin of Superman himself. Who was currently staying at Paradise Island for the last few months since her introduction to the Superhero Community.

Overhearing the man on the radio with her super-hearing, detailing their flight was in jeopardy, Air Force One was going down. She quickly put on her new updated suit with the skort (A skirt with shorts underneath), and a goldish yellow end to her sleeves on her crop top. An outfit she felt fit her style a little more better, especially with the shorts under her skirt for a more comfortable feeling. Difference between the skirt she wore before is that there wasn't her family crest on the belt, now there was with the added yellow outline to match her cape.

She attached a pouch onto the right side of her belt, carrying a device and would then zoom off into the direction of the high frequency broadcast call from Air Force One

This was a job, not for Superman, but for Supergirl

The last few months have been nothing but saving the day after day for Kara Zor-El, finding her place on Earth as a Superhero, stopping crimes all over the world, stopping terrorists and catastrophes, she was making a name for herself that she couldn't even keep count of how many good deeds she's been doing these last few months.

She darted through the sky, fists in front of her as her speed increased to Mach 10 speeds, soaring through the rain as Air Force One was coming into her clear view, the smoke and panicked voices aboard the plane, making it easier to detect along with it's shut down engines.

The plane sustained heavy damage with its left wing, gulfs of fire on the plane's walls on the outside, just where the wing would be attached to as the engines on that side engulfed up in a raging fire.

'How did this plane sustain this much damage?' questioned Supergirl, it seemed to have been hit by some rocket, she quickly x-rayed the plane for passengers and anything else, the President was on board, seems that was correct, but the flares hadn't been shot out.

It appeared someone used a undetectable homing missile, shaking her to the core, seemingly a failed assassination attempt if she or her cousin had picked up the emergency broadcast from Air Force One themselves. The same thing happened with the Hoover Dam, a missile hit the Hoover Dam according to witnesses that were there, maybe it was a warning for things yet to come? She wasn't very sure but she nonetheless, saved a lot of people, without any casualties.

She flew under the plane itself after calculating how she was going to make the plane safely land by guiding it down safely, noticing the fires could and perhaps spread into the plane through convection.

Her eyes lit up red before shooting out lasers upon narrowing her eyes at the wing, precisely working to separate the wing on fire from the plane, cutting it off with precision as she then continued her efforts to guide the plane down as she overheard the pilot on board call out on the radio of them being guided down by someone, already guiding the plane to land at the nearest airport.