Ch.31 - Homecoming

Y/N's ship hovered over the landing zone with one of the security frames waving LED sticks as it was programmed to do, while this was happening? Supergirl flown on down and landed nicely on the platform, before Y/N transmatted in, onto the ground with his boots making an impact upon landing.

"Oh that was fun, haven't flown my ship in so long" he boasted, Glace soon appeared beside her Guardian with Kara looking in front of her.

"So... This is the Tower" Kara observed what was in front of her, the tower crowded with Guardians and mortals alike, at least ones that worked with the Vanguard. "That's... A lot of people" Kara continued, stepping out from the landing zone, underneath the bridge above them.

 A lot of people" Kara continued, stepping out from the landing zone, underneath the bridge above them

(A/N: I know in this image there's no Guardians but... It's crowded in game, but I can't take a screenshot since it might spoil some things if so)

"Yeah... It's home" Y/N smiled. "I'm finally home, after months stranded... I'm home..." he looked up to the sky, toward the big white ball in the sky, with pieces floating all around it due to its awakening that ended Ghaul and the Red War.

Kara also looked up, witnessing the Traveler for her eyes, she had seen it amongst flying on into the city itself by following Y/N's Jumpship, but from here? It was... "Magnificent" she basked in the view.

"It sure is, isn't it? That's the Traveler, it's not in its whole form but

"It sure is, isn't it? That's the Traveler, it's not in its whole form but..." Y/N digressed, smiling at Kara next.

Kara's cape was then slowly picked up by the wind, along with her skirt and hair, gently the wind flowed around her, as she stared right at the Traveler.

"Hey? Is that... Zain?" the girl would then overhear a voice ask another person, a Guardian, a Titan for that matter. She looked in the direction of where the voice came from, locking eyes with a Fireteam of Guardians, hanging around consoles that were integrated into a wall not far from her and her boyfriend.