Ch.27 - Apologies to be Made

[Sunken Cavern, Nessus | Earth-201499]

Wet footsteps impacted throughout the echoing cave of the darker and hidden part of Nessus, deep within Vex territory... A group of Guardians, are seen making their way to their destination, with their Ghosts... All out in the open beside their own Guardians.

They searched and searched, searching for traces, evidence, anything they could find, their mission?

To find the missing Guardian... The previous Hunter Vanguard after Cayde's passing...

A Titan, armor broad and strong, with a fiery furnace in his chest armor, knelt down at a Light trace, belonging to the missing Hunter as his Ghost opted to scan it.

"Already been there before" a thick, golden-age accent, much like Amanda Holliday's accent, spoke loudly, walking past the Titan and his Ghost. "Had it scanned when I went looking for 'im" a Warlock with a cowboy hat continued, his arms corroded with Solar energy flowing like fire, not like a furnace... But contained, with three lights and lines around it. Wearing but cloth and a cowboy themed outfit.

"Since this Guardian was first reported missin?" a robotic voice replied from the Titan, an Exo in short terms, stood up from one knee as he holstered his rifle over his back, his Ghost returned to him as he did so

"Since this Guardian was first reported missin?" a robotic voice replied from the Titan, an Exo in short terms, stood up from one knee as he holstered his rifle over his back, his Ghost returned to him as he did so. Armor in copper and a silver alloy, arms and legs flaming, just like the furnace in his chest armor.

 Armor in copper and a silver alloy, arms and legs flaming, just like the furnace in his chest armor

"Yes, since he first disappeared. Ikora sent me to find him" the Warlock replied back, overlooking the floating rocks that led down to the room that was first reportedly discovered by the missing Hunter when he fanned out to search for another missing Guardian. "This all I got, just the traces and that darn hidden staircase".

"It's no coincidence that Guardians began disappearing after the Drifter began his newish Gambit experience" the Titan walked up to the Warlock. "Few died in his Gambit shenanigans".

"Drifter has nothin' to do with this situation" the Warlock confronted the Titan with a stern tone. "Can't go blaming him for it, seems the man in the annex has had enough backlash the now, an accident is an accident, nothin' more".