Ch.22 - First Dates

A/N: Before y'all begin reading this chapter and please take the time to read this note...

Do y'all mind short chapters??

Think of them as small lore drops on the pieces of armor and weapons we get in Destiny 1 and 2 overall, Bungie does put lore in certain armors and weapons in the game, even the ships, sparrows and Ghost shells along with the Seasonal Artifacts.

You might end up getting some small chapters then and there for this story, like I said... They're kinda like small lore drops in a way, scrolling over a piece of armor or a weapon and bam! There's a lore card on the armor or weapon you can read.

I've yet to make a custom look for... Well... You, the male reader or if you've took a different name, or whoever is reading this book for your overall appearance.

Anyways... Enjoy!

*

Today was the day...

The first date...

Kara was currently feeling a sense of nervousness about it all, alone she asked Y/N out to a date and this was her first ever date, she planned the date out with Cassie and alone, the blonde Demi-Goddess was encouraging Kara about it all... She knew how nerve-wracking the first date can be and this was Kara's first ever one... With someone she had feelings open for.

"Eh... No" Kara was deciding on what dress she could wear to quote on quote... 'Impress' Y/N according to Cassie, but Supergirl alone knew from Y/N that couples going on dates aren't exactly a thing in his world.

"Really though?" Cassie held the sky blue dress up again. "It looks cute, and we both know it's your favorite color too".

"I suppose so but... It doesn't exactly fit into my plans with our first date... It's on a rooftop, Cassie... Not exactly gonna wear a dress when we're not in public" Kara made her point on the matter.

"Still" Cassie held her hand up. "You want to impress him, don't you?" she asked as Kara sighed.

It was a good thing Y/N wasn't around the now, currently he was with the JSA, helping them out on something Taken related, he's mentioned working alongside Power Girl on a matter alone that she needed his help on which was saying a lot.

It's fair to say that Power Girl and Supergirl are practically the same person in some form, one's from another Earth and the other? Is from this Earth alone... Y/N admires Power Girl's whole optimistic view on power and confidence as she embodies both.

Karen in a way acts as Kara's older sister in certain situations from the time they both interacted, Kara even got a little jealous when Karen was interested in Y/N, he thought it was his charm, though it could be anything at this point.

Nonetheless... She didn't have time to look for romance, she wasn't interested in it right now and if even by chance she was? She knew she wouldn't be with the likes of Y/N... However? She did mention he reminded her of her own version of him... Whatever that meant.

Kara looked down to her self, seeing the S on her crop top and her skirt's belt, the skirt with the shorts underneath, the same S pattered in the middle of the belt as she flaunted her cape a little. "Can't I just be in my attire for this? We're not exactly gonna be in public so..." she shrugged at the end of her sentence.

"I mean... If you want to be..." Cassie shrugged also, with her expression turning a little sad. "I just wanted to help... That's all".

"And you are!" Kara approached Cassie with open arms, hugging her friend. "Girl... Even if by slight chance he wants to go out in public after our dinner date, I might slap on that dress, or even the yellow one I bought months ago I've yet to wear" she looked at her opened wardrobe of clothing, thinking to herself.