Ch.2 - World's Finest

The Guardian looks up at the Golden Statue of the man he and his Ghost first saw after he himself, awoke within the unknown destination, still his mind was confused and unclear on the matter.

"So... Found out where we are yet?" Y/N asked his Ghost, who was currently out of sight, figuring out where they had gone.

"Still... Working on it" Glace responded thoroughly.

The Hunter hummed and looked back up at the statue, he noticed the same looking S that was on the statue itself, the caped man with an eagle perched on his left arm.

(A/N: It's the only best image I can provide, can't find a better one anywhere unfortunately) 

"Seems like he's worshipped, they built a statue for this... Man" he seemingly scoffed. "Same symbol we saw on the wall before that contraption activated and sucked us in"

"I think you forgot to mention that you dropped Ace through the portal... So it's your fault we're here" Glace spoke with sass.

"Hey! It was an accident!" Y/N raised his voice"

Glace scoffed and repeated his answer in a mocking way with her Guardian groaning an annoyed sigh, before she picked up an energy source, curious enough, she began to analyze it further. "Strange? I'm picking up a... Light source?" she couldn't even process her words further.

"What? A Light source? Where?" Y/N's eyes suddenly shifted away from the statue and summoned Glace above the palm of his hand.

"Hang on" she looked away for a moment, distant sirens wailed out within the city, outside of what seemed to be the park of this city. "Got it! *garble* Pinging the location into your neural interface and it's given off readings like the Shard of the Traveler".

"So it's a Shard of Light? Odd" The location pinged within the Guardian's neural interface as he saw the pinged marker through the trees. "Can you summon my Sparrow?" Y/N asked his Ghost, who in-turn looked at him.

"I... I can't... Not right now, unless we can use transmat beacons in certain location to allow us to transmat, we have some spare if needed" Glace responded.

"So... We're walking?" Y/N slightly groaned.

"Yep... We're walking" Glace remarked. "The city we're in is populated, I can't seem to find any records about this... City... So we'll need to find a databank to know more information as well".

"Well... Mark a databank that you can detect, first let's investigate the Light source..."

* *

Ten Minutes Earlier

Under Wayne Manor, Gotham

A man is seen working on his computer, seemingly overlooking activity all around the world as of this minute, within a cave under his Manor.