Ch.12 - The Outsiders

It wasn't a surprise that a superhero team was informed of the situation of Kara being spied on my an unknown person of interest. Batman had informed the Outsiders through his former sidekick, Nightwing who leads the Outsiders respectively.

On Kara flying to visit the Kents on their farm, taking Y/N with her since he hadn't seen the Kents for a while, they were apprehended by Superboy aka Conner Kent, who at this time wasn't in the Titans anymore due to some complications with the team.

It was... Hostile between the Kryptonian and the cloned Kryptonian/Human Hybrid, thinking Supergirl was here to convince him to come back.

Due to this when the two fought, Kara lost her grip on Y/N and he pretty much fell to his death, later being revived by Glace which the death alone, annoyed him the slightest.

The fight was resolved when Kara broke Conner's and she fixed it, only for the Titans to randomly appear and attack them Wonder Girl (Cassandra Sandsmark) with the assistance of Raven went for Supergirl, while Beast Boy and Cyborg went for Superboy, even the Guardian was falsely attacked due to this as well, which the fight didn't end too well as he tried to resolve it all, until Robin (Tim Drake), Kid Flash (Wally West) and Outsiders member and girlfriend of Nightwing, Starfire aka Koriand'r, arrived to put a stop to the unnecessary fighting with Kori looking for Supergirl along with it.

Starfire invited Kara to join the Outsiders and work with them for a little while, due to the situation of the matter of her being spied upon by someone unknown, and they found who was behind it all...

Lex Luthor...

Thought to be dead, but clearly in hiding, he had been orchestrating it all behind the scenes, having someone spy on her... Just for his schemes alone, as paranoid as he is about a new Super in town.

Y/N was inclined he'd come too, since Kara also told him of it all as well, Starfire was intrigued nonetheless from the last time he had worked with the Outsiders on a Taken Incursion issue that required his help.

It had only been a few days since Kara had been with the Outsiders however, and currently? She's back at the HQ, doing something, despite the complaints she's vented to him about... Changing rooms every night due to the fact one of them is hooking up with another member.

At this moment however... Nightwing was out on patrol, on the lead of the perpetrator who's been doing all the spy work on Supergirl for "Mr. Luthor", alongside Y/N and his Ghost assisting the former Boy Wonder on the trail.

Meanwhile, Starfire is in the middle of monitoring the broadcasts between Lex and the now identified Noah Kuttler aka Calculator, a known criminal, still in hiding somewhere.

But with monitoring the broadcasts, Starfire managed to track a location down, allowing Nightwing to go fourth and question Noah.

With some help by his side, assistance of the Guardian.