Chapter 121: The fourth breakup (12)

"What can I say, I have never seen such a lack of authors!"

"Ha ha ha, offend the gold master dad? Is it okay? I had wanted to scold this grandson for acting too unreasonably, but seeing the end, have you laughed and died?"

"Ah, don't leave, Lord Jin's father. Look at me. I'm much better and more talented than that character. It's not good, you go and see us! Diligence and sincerity, fast thieves, never perfunctory. ."

In the forum, there are those who chase the gold master, those who mock the little pink, and those who recommend themselves. But behind each of these jokes, represents the mockery and contempt for the little pink. Each word is a huge slap that can swell the little pink face.

But the most slapping is still behind. Who can think that the little pink former gold master actually went to read Song Yucheng's article. And one shot is a reward of a thousand.

"The first time I read this kind of commercial-themed article, it was really bad at first, but after getting into a better situation, it also tasted a bit. The author is very down-to-earth and diligent, appreciate you!"

On the website, rewards higher than one hundred dollars will scroll on the scroll bar on the homepage of the website. So this reader just saw Song Yu, and almost everyone on the site saw it.

"Hahaha, this is called losing his wife and breaking down."

"Xswl, I just pushed the father of the king into the arms of the enemy. This is a very powerful operation!"

"If you don't accept the wall, just serve you!"

There was a lot of fun on the forum. In the group of little pink friends, little pink is almost crazy. Keep blaming friends and relatives.

"What's the matter with you? How could you kick him out! Don't have a brain?"

"It killed me, you really killed me this time!"

I was crushed by the author data that was not as good as my own eyes, mocked by the people in the forum, the original author set collapsed, and I lost the biggest gold master dad. Little Pink felt that her writing career was completely over. He kept venting towards the relatives and friends.

"..." The little pink relatives and friends were also speechless. He originally wanted to explain that he didn't know the one who spoke in the group, that is, the reader who usually gave Xiaopin the most rewards. And she can kick people, as little pink said, if there is discord, kick it out.

But what he didn't expect is that now that things are going wrong, Little Pink has pushed all the mistakes to him. You know, he had nothing to do with Song Yucheng. It was entirely because the little pink begged him that he would help.

But now, it turns out that he is a sinner, he is going to kill people!

When the little pink relatives and friends were angry, they didn't talk back. After the forum was overrun, Xiaopin could only cry on Weibo and complain of misfortune, saying that he didn't mean that.

Everyone is not perfect, everyone has their own way of working. I have also worked hard, I think there is something wrong with the list last month? Is it because I said, I am the white lotus?

As for the reader's blame, she pushed everything out. Just say that I really don't know. It was time to codeword. Simply tossed all the pots on relatives and friends.

Then I talked to my relatives and friends privately, saying that my relatives and friends were not writing circles, so I would help him back, and he would compensate.

The relatives and friends looked at the forum taunting themselves, and the messages on Weibo comforting Little Pink by the way, stepping on him, they just felt cold.