Chapter 64: The second breakup (37)

Rumor is one of the biggest myths in the entertainment world.

It would be shocking to say that Wen Ran won the Wanhua Award for Best Screenplay for three consecutive years. Well, rumors are the undeserved uncrowned king in the screenwriter circle of China.

Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, inland and Asia, each has its own scope of awards. And rumors, in just seven years, have won all the best authoritative best screenplay awards. It is also the only grand slam winner in the screenwriter circle.

Some professional film critics even pointed out that where there are rumors, no other screenwriter can be on the podium.

Until three years ago, Wen Ran was born, and finally the winner of the Wanhua Award was changed. But it wasn't because the rumors started to fight for the awards of the Asian Film Festival that they missed the Wanhua Award. It can be interesting to say, and like Wen Ran, rumors are quite mysterious.

No one in the circle has seen rumors, and all awards for rumors are led by the crew. But compared to Wen Ran's few words, the rumored personality is obviously more lively. Also often interact with fans on Weibo.

But the rumors are very cautious. No matter how much he writes, he never exposes any information. And just today, rumors broke out the only information related to individuals.

Rumor: @谢千沈. The future cooperation is happy. Starting from today, I can be regarded as an organized person. To celebrate, I am going to write a story.

Lying trough? ! what's the situation? Rumors are about to sign Xie Qianchen? Or when Xie Qianshen just became a free agent? What the **** are these?

The fans under the rumors Weibo were suddenly forced. Then, they carefully read the rumors Weibo three times, all of the same content. And after more than ten minutes, the rumors did not mean to delete. So, it's not Aite's fault, but it's a joke, is it true?

This time, Weibo, which was already messy, became even more messy.

Super first-line popularity is not nonsense. Don't look at Wenran's Weibo that was active before, but compared with the rumor, the influence is simply a lot of money.

The rumored Weibo was posted on the hot search for half an hour. Even if Wei Hong paid a big price and bought the Marines to discredit Yang Qianfang's popularity, it could not compare with the sudden frypot rumored here.

"No, can anyone explain what is going on?"

"Isn't Xie Qianshen an agent with an artist? Why are you even bringing the screenwriter?"

"No, no, this is not the point. The point is that Xie Qianshen is almost blocked. What rumors should be written to celebrate cooperation? Now is not the time to celebrate [Hey!"

But then, when the rumored short story was updated, many people were shocked. In other words, they do not know what language to use to describe their mood.

Because of that story, it's so real. Every detail inside, every psychological transformation, is really painful.

The protagonist of the story is a college student in a film school. Born to hide a drama, he dreams of becoming an excellent actor.

Talented, and more diligent than most people. The first role of the youth was highly praised, and even a supporting role became popular all over the world.

Everyone thinks that the story here is the beginning of youth going to the peak of the entertainment circle.

Not really.

The unspoken rules of the entertainment world are overwhelming. And the words of the so-called big brothers also directly imprinted on the young people the indelible mark.