Chapter 21: The first breakup (21)

It should have been passing by, he didn't mean to alarm the two, but just sat in the car and watched quietly. He didn't let the driver drive away until Chu Rong had gone far and Song Yucheng entered the house.

"It seems like Song Yucheng who likes Master Xu Muzhi." The subordinate quickly found relevant information.

However, the indifferent young man responded unexpectedly this time with an interest, "Like? He just teased him to play!"

In his eyes, a person like Song Yucheng is not something that a young boy like Chu Rong can control. Even Chu Rong is smart enough with his scheming, but his age is his biggest disadvantage. Song Yucheng looked at him as if indulging a child.

As for Xu Mu's idiot, there is no chance. Originally, the youth thought that Song Yucheng had a bad eyesight on people and would only like Xu Muzhi. But the recent investigation made him realize that Song Yucheng did not take Xu Muzhi's eyes at all.

As for those words circulating in the circle now, it is even more nonsense to say that Song Yucheng's affection for Xu Mu is deep.

But since Song Yucheng didn't like Xu Muzhi, why did he want to stay with Xu Mu for so long? The younger the young man thinks, the more interesting Song Yucheng is. At the same time, he is also curious, wondering what Song Yucheng is planning.

"Then check." The young man's command was directed. Then let the driver drive away.

In this way, under the strong action of Chu Rong, the online rumors about Song Yucheng quickly calmed down. In the following days, Song Yucheng's life has temporarily returned to calm, but the little net red is very miserable.

His old man was completely exposed, and his personal settings were collapsed. The most frustrating thing about him is the two aspects of plastic surgery and foster care. These two irresistible black materials directly ended his online celebrity career. As for the ambition to enter the entertainment world, it is even possible to wash and sleep.

For the general public, a stain like him is not worthy of being a public figure.

The most ironic thing is that Xu Muzhi's promise to him was also very hypocritical. Except for the millions of extras from Cary, there is no other compensation. On the other hand, under Song Yucheng's operation, under Chu Rong's operation, he not only succeeded in whitewashing, but also attracted a lot of diehard fans.

It's really annoying! Xiao Wanghong turned the news on the Internet and became more and more uncomfortable, and his hatred for Song Yucheng became deeper. He could not tear him.

If there is any way to cure Song Yucheng, it would be nice. But the more anxious the more unexpected. Moreover, Song Yucheng was under the protection of Chu Rong, even if he thought of it, there was no chance at all.

So in the end, he was a little out of the circle, and gave him a bad idea, "Isn't Song Yucheng being held up without a real hammer? Just put the hammer into practice and you're finished."

"It's impossible, he's not a grown-up. It's really troublesome, and I have to follow in."

"He will be an adult in half a month! You have to find a chance! It's like the plot in the novel."

"The opportunity is hard to find. Besides, many novels are nonsense." Xiao Wanghong felt that this method was a little pitfall. And he has never been able to figure out the relationship between Song Yucheng and Xu Muzhi. If Xu Muzhi was really interested in Song Yucheng, wouldn't he help Song Yucheng in such a way?

"Are you stupid, how can you send Song Yucheng to Xu Mu's side. All you have to do is sit back and take care of him. As for who is keeping him, it doesn't matter at all!"