Chapter 92: The third breakup (26)

Song Yucheng called the herding soldier over: "How many supplies do we have on board? If we switch to a 15-person squad, how many days will it take?"

"Taking fresh water and food into account, there is no problem for a month." The herald soldier quickly calculated and immediately gave Song Yucheng an accurate answer.

After listening to it, Song Yucheng nodded clearly to understand, and then commanded: "Then let other people go back first. In this state, it will not be of any use to be spent on the sea. And the body is also easy to carry. First Send all the people back. Then, after going back, tell Qiao Jingxuan that in future training, don't just train on the boat during the day, just take people to live on the boat!"

"Well, it makes sense." The messenger nodded again and again. They said that the family army has always been a good player in fighting. The biggest problem now is that they are unfamiliar with the terrain on the sea and ships. According to Song Yucheng, after training more and living on a ship, you should be able to gradually improve this situation.

Thinking this, the herald soldier intended to pass on Song Yucheng's order. But as soon as he turned around, he came back and felt wrong: "Not grandpa, you told them to go back. Do you want to stay here by yourself?"

"No, it's not that I want to keep here, it's us." Song Yucheng shook his head.

"But aren't we going to grab the ship? How can fifteen people grab it? It's not enough to deliver food to the others! The heralding soldiers were dumbfounded."

But Song Yucheng kicked him: "Get out of here! How could you, my grandpa, be a dish? Besides, I'll ask you to grab it. In our state, I'm afraid that I haven't arrived in the Ukrainian country, so I'm all halfway."

"Yes!" The messenger became more puzzled.

Song Yucheng is also helpless, usually thief spirits, how to get stupid when you get to the sea. But his own soldiers can't be dismissed, and he can only puzzle him to be patient, "If you can't grab it, don't grab it, just let them send it over!"

Song Yucheng said, whispering something to the heralding soldier, and after hearing her originally shocked face, the heralding officer became dull. It wasn't until a long time before I swallowed and asked Song Yucheng in a low voice: "Yes, is this really reliable?"

"No problem, just do what I said."

After Song Yucheng had finished speaking, he let the herald soldier command. And that Chuanbing Bing thought Song Yucheng's plan was very mysterious. But he had followed Song Yu for a long time, and he always felt that his prince had nothing to do. After a brief shock, he calmed down.

According to Song Yucheng's instructions, arrange things the same.

The biggest feature of Yu Jiajun is the ban on orders. Therefore, only half an hour. The remaining seven big ships took enough food to eat these soldiers a day and drove home. Only the solitary ship Song Yucheng is still hovering at sea.

"Yeah, what shall we do now?" Watching the ships of my brothers go away until they disappear. On the vast ocean, there was only one boat and fifteen people wandering alone. Looking around, the herald soldiers for the first time had a sense of indifference and fear of too much space. But these are actually normal. After all, people are afraid of the ocean.

Song Yucheng understood his mood, but did not give much comfort. Because of the desire for naval warfare, and even the future plans to make Rongcheng completely prosperous, no matter what kind of plan, these people who are like the family should first get used to the ocean and overcome the fear in their hearts.

Awe is understandable, but fear is only a hindrance. Moreover, Song Yucheng still needs some time to wait for those helpers to come over from the deep sea.