Chapter 41: The second breakup (14)

At this time, Weibo completely exploded.

"Lying trough! This is so sick!"

"No, this is too toxic. I feel like seeing it at least ten times today."

"I'm twenty times."

"So what the **** is this about? Ying Huan is a big business anyway, what the **** is it now? Is it too poor to pay for normal marketing?"

"The key is who Xie Qianchen is!"

"Wait, wasn't he the pimp who sold the new film emperor Han Feiran two years ago? I also saw the video at the time. Isn't he still able to mix in the circle now, which artist dare to follow him?"

That's it, Song Yucheng's black history was dug again. But in the end is the old Huang Li, just forget about it. What really makes people unbearable is Song Yucheng's modest propaganda.

Everyone had never imagined that Song Yucheng had even gone to the Weibo of the artist under his rival. He didn't touch the screen when he arrived. But this one is enough to make people want to die.

Especially the fans of some small fresh meat homes are grumpy and protect the masters. Seeing this kind of suspected smashing, they must swarm and scold people.

As a result, the originally good Weibo comment area suddenly became black and white. Those who scolded the street, persuaded them, watched the lively, and everything. The whole became a vegetable market. There are even red-eye killers who can't stop even the end of the game.

System: Ha ha ha ha ha, all Weibo are our advertisements! Is the hand speed of my 10,000 years old single person a bunker? [Meow star people occupy the world.jpg]

Song Yucheng: Oh, but I remember your underage.

System: _(:з"∠)_ is not a truth or a brother.

Song Yucheng: Very good ^_^

Facelessly accepted the 10,000 [Qicheng Blowfish] expression packages sent by the system, Song Yucheng calculated the time, picked up the phone to open the text message, and simultaneously sent a message to Yang Dao and their members who participated in the micro-film shooting. : "Because of limited funds, the propaganda method is relatively primitive, please cooperate."

Then I turned around and started doing something else. He has finished the preliminary preparation of the micro movie, and the rest is just waiting to dig people!

However, Song Yucheng's digging may be a bit different from the model of the public brain supplement. But it doesn't matter, the smile of Song Yucheng's lips and corners is particularly joking. If you can achieve your goal, that's it.

--------------

Song Yucheng has always been decisive and organized in his work. Once he has planned well, he can follow the step-by-step design. But Luo Tong on the other side was already blasted by Song Yucheng.

"Intentionally, this is definitely intentional! Is it to see that Mr. Xiao has gone abroad, and he will take the opportunity to do something small." An agent, like Luo Tong, whose artist's Weibo was robbed of the sofa by Song Yucheng, Can't help but scold.

It's not that he is careful, and if it is changed to usual, it doesn't matter. But today his artistes are singing. He even found the commercial touted sailors, but in the end he was interrupted by Song Yucheng.

Just look at the scene of cursing the street in the comment area under the song Weibo. Moreover, the vast majority of brain remnants have obviously scolded their eyes. No matter what the fanhead is, no one is taking care of it. Almost everyone is busy condemning Song Yucheng on the front line.