Chapter 105: The third breakup (39)

"I'm back." Song Yucheng reached out and hugged the prince, his beautiful eyes were full of smiles.

And the always-prince's prince also rarely responded to his smile with calmness. But from the perspective of Song Yucheng, the Prince's ears were completely red.

It feels as if it can be eaten.

Song Yucheng gave the prince a meaningful look, but because he was too excited, he ignored the complicated emotions that the prince tried to suppress.

--------------

The return of Yu Jiajun's victory is a great thing, but there are many problems in the aftermath.

Song Yucheng is the commander-in-chief of Yu Jiajun. Even if he has something in his heart, he must finish the follow-up work first.

On merit awards, the treatment of the wounded, the arrangements for those captives, and the registration of jewelry. Fortunately, a prince was there to assist him. Otherwise, Song Yucheng felt that he was afraid that he would not be able to complete these trivial tasks until tomorrow morning.

But even so, Song Yucheng and the crown prince were still busy until night to be considered a real finish. After eating the supper and preparing to walk away to eat, Song Yucheng quietly took out the Pearl of Night hidden for a long time.

"Yunxi, this is for you." Holding the prince's hand and pulling him into his bedroom, the pearl of night in Song Yucheng's hand exudes a particularly soft light. And Song Yucheng, also in such a romantic scene, said solemnly to the prince, "Yunxi, I am pleased with you."

The prince did not speak, but his eyes were brighter than ever. As if Song Yucheng's confession is the most intoxicating existence in this world.

And Song Yucheng also seemed to understand what he meant, and again whispered in his ear: "Yunxi, I like you." Then, he kissed the prince's lips slowly.

Song Yucheng's temperament has always been strong, and even kisses are mostly domineering. Therefore, the tenderness at this moment is especially rare. Even in this rare, there is always an unspeakable plunder hidden in it, but it can still be easily perverted.

But today's prince is exceptionally calm. I don't know because the drunkenness brought by the glass of supper makes him far bolder than usual, or maybe he is finally not hiding, intending to reveal the most real desire, trying to devour Song Yucheng.

Slender and powerful fingers, holding Song Yucheng's back head, this kind of forced action, in such occasions, can only cause Song Yucheng's desire to plunder even more.

That's how it is done, so that it's tit-for-tat, it makes people want to invade, seize, and see how thrilling the Prince will be after she sinks into sinking.

With a lip, looking at the Prince's eyes, Song Yucheng only felt that this time, he was really bewitched by him. For the first time, he even had a sense of impatience and completely lost his previous cent.

"Yunxi, you said, you are so tempting, where should I start eating you?"

With such suggestive words, Song Yucheng's subsequent actions have become more arbitrary. As for the prince's outer shirt, under such a whisper of temptation, he slowly slipped off.

If, according to normal circumstances, at this stage, Song Yucheng pushes the prince to him, and then enjoy the delicious food he has been waiting for a long time. However, what Song Yucheng had never imagined was that he thought he was in control and was actually out of control.

Who would have expected that, after the end of his suggestive words, His Royal Highness Prince, who had always been innocent, even instantly removed the obedient mask, revealing the wolfness hidden under the innocence.