Chapter 106: The third breakup (40)

The memory of the original body came like a tide. But what is the most terrible? No. There is nothing in it!

In the memory of the original body, there is no scene, even a back view, which is deeply related to Yu Jingzhou's father. The only thing that is still clear is the scene where he and Wu Wenshan first met.

That day, in the front hall of the General's Mansion, Yu Jingzhou rarely smiled and said to the original body, "Grandpa Wu is a good person."

It was at this moment that in the original body and mind, Wu Wenshan was the best in the world.

That's right, as a father, this is the longest sentence Yu Jingzhou said to his original body, and it is also the most emotional sentence. Others, even a greet, never appeared. But this sentimental sentence is just to help the Seventh Prince, and send the original body to a dead end.

Even if you don't treat him as a son, at least treat him as a living person! Yu Jingzhou is blind, so can't he see the pain of Yu Qinian?

He was so uncomfortable that he was breathless!

Song Yucheng held his chest and felt the pain that spread from the depth of the heart little by little, like a blunt knife Ling Chi, every time it may not pull the meat, but the pain is Really.

Just like the last world, Song Yucheng of this world, calmly watching the situation, has now been infected again by the experience of the original body, as if he is now the original body.

"Adult! Adult! Calm down!" The system panicked at once, but Song Yucheng didn't answer. He was still immersed in his memory. Song Yucheng couldn't believe that there was really such a thing in this world because he didn't like it, so he gave up a son and went to another son as a stepping stone father.

It's like looking for the only driftwood in the deep sea. Song Yucheng kept searching through the memories left by her body.

However, in the memory that the original body can be said to be quite rich, there is no shadow of Yu Jingzhou at all. Even though he was full of enthusiasm and longing for this father from an early age, even the most refined ones are the most famous marksmanship of Yu Family.

Song Yucheng looked at the scene of Shangjing for the first time in his memory. Everyone praised his excellent marksmanship. But he only felt sad.

After all, who would have thought that the superb marksmanship of the original body was not the Yujia gun of the Yu family's authentic ancestry, but a peek of the fur that Yu Jingzhou had taught his brother to learn, and he finally worked hard.

A ten-year-old child, who is not tall enough for a gun, already has a thick cocoon in his palm. His young mind does not understand what is human, so he has learned to defend his country first!

The original person remembered Yu Jiazu's training in his heart. At the age of 14, he took Yu Jiajun, who had only 500 people, to the bandits. At that time, it was said that the original body was mischievous, but when he returned with the head of the mountain bandit who was said to have dozens of lives in his hand, all the people evaluated, but all the family members should be so.

But who knows, the Yu family who gave birth to Yu Qinian has never taught him anything!

No one can see that since the death of his mother, he hasn't gotten even a little warmth.

Otherwise, why would he rather give up his dignity, but also grab a Wu Wenshan praised by his father?

Yu Jingzhou, you are so cruel.

Song Yucheng closed his eyes and tried to cover up his red eyes. He was reluctant to touch the taboo memories of his original body, because in every scene, the teenager who was immersed in loneliness and eager to be recognized was the sharp knife that pierced his heart.