Chapter 22: The first breakup (22)

However, the young man didn't seem to realize that Song Yucheng's eyes were not right, but instead he took the initiative to get closer because Song Yucheng's face was not good, and wanted to check the situation. But immediately, Song Yucheng grabbed his tie.

"You..." The young man subconsciously bowed his head. Song Yucheng's scented lips are also close to his auricle.

"How about doing me a favor?" Even at this time, Song Yucheng still wore a gentle mask, but the strength in his bones and the thirst for prey have been completely hidden.

"What's busy?" the youth said quietly.

"Take me away, I'm paid." Song Yucheng's lips and corners can still maintain a smile, but the heat in his body has forced him to stand unsteady. Even so, he is still not weak. This kind of forbearance turns into a kind of special confusion, which is especially tempting.

There was a trace of appreciation in the youth's eyes.

He came today just for Song Yucheng.

In fact, from the first time he saw Song Yucheng in the live broadcast room, he was interested in Song Yucheng. He could see that Song Yucheng was harsh and strong under gentleness, and he could understand his step-by-step calculations, trying to escape.

In particular, Song Yucheng's revenge against Xu Muzhi set him up, and almost every detail made him care about it, and he couldn't even stay and observe, to see how amazing it would be after Song Yucheng completely removed his disguise.

Especially at the moment, the teenager standing in front of him was only able to grow up, but his thin waist was still fragile. On the contrary, it is the powerful aura in him. Even if he is deeply tortured by passion, he can still handle it without falling down.

It really is perfect.

The eyes of the young man on Song Yucheng became deeper and deeper.

The arrangement of Xu Muzhi before can indeed hide from the sky, but it cannot stop the youth from deliberately investigating. To put it bluntly, just like Xu Muzhi's little net red, Xu Muzhi is like a blank piece of paper in front of the youth. As long as the youth wants to understand, they can make a clear investigation.

Therefore, he learned the news as soon as possible. I just didn't rush. But when he realized that Chu Rong was deliberately taken away by Xu Mu's ideas, he couldn't help but worry. Quickly let people secretly protect Song Yucheng and find Xu Muzhi a little trouble, so as not to have time to shoot Song Yucheng. Then, he came over to see the situation of Song Yucheng himself.

But now it seems that his time is really just right. Thinking about this, the young man said calmly: "Your trouble seems not small."

"But do you have a way?"

"You are right." The young man looked at him for a while, turned his head and said something to the subordinates behind him, and then took Song Yucheng sideways and left the hall from the other direction. After the meeting, he went directly. He is the most frequented hotel in China.

---------------

In the top-floor suite of the Sting Hotel, the young man is telling his subordinates to find a doctor for Song Yucheng, and at the same time let him send a message to Chu Rong and let Chu Rong come to pick him up.

"What did you say?" But the people who heard the order were shocked. He originally thought that when the young man brought Song Yucheng back, he thought something about him. In addition, Song Yucheng is now in a hallucinogen, which happens to be a shovel. But he never imagined that the youth did not intend to do anything.