Chapter 28: The second breakup (1)

Long and heavy dreams almost drive people crazy. Song Yucheng opened his eyes violently, but he was almost shocked by the picture in front of him.

Very good, the last world almost froze him, this world changed to scare him.

Song Yucheng feels that he must not be an excellent law enforcer, otherwise how could the beginning of two worlds be so ghostly!

He had never seen such a creepy room. Clearly lived for many years, but there is no breath of living. Clean and empty, as if... tomb. Even the empty picture frames hanging on the wall and the books wrapped in black books on the bookshelves are like tombstones, which are desolate and frightening.

So, what is the situation in this world? Don't tell him that he was autistic or depressed. Song Yucheng's helpless summoning system brought up the introduction, and then, he was confused by the plot of God Nima.

If it is said that the original body of the last world was a voluntary fall for love, then the original body of this world is the tragic product of the fortune.

And it still can't be forced. After it's broken, it can be discarded.

It is still a modern overhead world. The original name is Xie Qianshen, a gold broker for a star-making company. However, unlike ordinary brokers, he will add a key word behind this gold medal, pimping.

It is said that the original children are beautiful, and each one is clearly priced and can be introduced. In other people's words, where did he bring the star? The whole is a duck shop.

And the most ridiculous thing is that the original vision of the garbage is not good, leaving all the vases, and it has been languishing in two years. Instead, it was faint at first and jumped out of the fire pit. It's already the biggest joke in the circle.

But the fact is not the case. The reason why those people who walked away can jump out of the fire pit is to deliberately let them go. He has been destroyed by himself, so he can't bear to watch others sink likewise.

So, how was he destroyed? The desperation that filled the memory fragments caused Song Yucheng's heart to sink, and after slowing down, he took out the nightmare that had been in dust for a long time and transferred it out.

-------------

In the scene ten years ago, it seemed like a mirror maze. The beautiful young man was tied into a humiliating posture and lying on the ground in embarrassment. The **** of **** covered his entire body. Sweat wets the thin and light clothes, tightly fitting the curves of the body.

It is clearly a love beast immersed in desire, but the more the body desires, the more humiliated the eyes will be. He was too young to understand the evil taste of those people, nor did he understand that the more he was so forgiving, the less willing the man would let him go.

"Remember your ugliness for a second. Do you feel ashamed? Do you feel lustful?"

"Look at the lens in front of you, every detail of you is being photographed. Everyone watching behind the lens will look at you with contempt. You are not acting, you are really cheap!"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... it would have been interesting. The whole world will know that you Xie Qianshen is a boneless scum! Enjoy the night and I will pick you up tomorrow."

The man who dreaded him finally left, but in the mirror in all directions, it was all his figure. The appearance that he always wanted to be **** to death made him almost ashamed to cry. Even if you close your eyes, you can't escape.

No catastrophe.

He was originally the most outstanding graduate of Huadian. He just won the Wanhua Award for the best male match in his first movie. If there is no accident, it will be the next film emperor. But I never thought that Cao Kun, the CEO of the contracted economic company, was a scumbag!