Chapter 18: The first breakup (18)

"Don't make trouble with Yu Cheng, you should fight first when you are anxious..." Li Zhao was anxious and stopped the three people's words first, but his dry tone made his uncomfortable mood undoubtedly show.

Chu Rong also nervously moved closer to Song Yucheng, as if Song Yucheng was a fragile fragile product, and he was very worried. Even the director's group suddenly reacted and looked at Song Yucheng with extremely delicate eyes.

The atmosphere of joy in the room suddenly became cold. And the three people who just wanted Song Yucheng to call first were also at a loss. They were originally good intentions, but now it looks like they have done something bad.

However, Song Yucheng's reaction was diametrically opposed to them. It seems that the object of everyone's attention is not himself. He is very calm, and the expression on his face is still the same.

"Brother Yu Cheng..." Li Zhao shouted cautiously.

Song Yucheng looked up at him without a word. Then it didn't matter to throw the phone to the girl around, "My time is for you, such a bad machine, I am afraid that I will be deaf after using it."

After talking, he turned and went out.

"You guys!" Li Zhao was in a hurry, so he would keep up. But he was stopped by Chu Rong, "You explain to them, I'll take a look."

"Also, my mouth is stupid, you have to persuade brother Yu Cheng."

"Got it." Chu Rongyuan was more anxious than Li Zhao, promised, and quickly opened the door and left.

-------------

Chu Rong originally thought that Song Yucheng was in a bad mood and would probably go far away. However, he just found the door and found him on the lounge chair in the yard.

Like admiring the night sky, Song Yucheng raised his head, his beautiful eyes seemed to reflect the stars in the sky, and even the arc of the lips was gentle and comfortable. The dripping appearance, where can I see half of the sadness.

But Chu Rong's heart was more and more blocked.

"Don't you call? Are you afraid of going home to be beaten?" Song Yucheng turned to look at him when he heard footsteps. After waiting for a while, he saw that Chu Rong did not answer, and he beckoned to him and motioned for Chu Rong to come and sit together.

After leaving the camera's range, Song Yucheng removed his disguised smile and appeared extremely gentle. With such a small smile, he could make people warm to the bone and could not help but want to be close.

However, in the face of such invulnerability, Chu Rong only felt distressed. I even feel that even breathing can affect my internal organs, and I feel uncomfortable.

Chu Rong had previously asked his cousin's investigation result of Song Yucheng. So there are many things he knows.

He knew that Song Yucheng had lost his favorite parents six years ago, and that Song Yucheng had no family members to call. The only Xu Muzhi who could be contacted was a cold-hearted and cold-hearted man who threw his sincerity on the ground and spoiled his scum randomly.

Therefore, any disgusting phone call is a bad excuse. Avoiding is not a temper, but Song Yucheng is really uncomfortable. But even with such depression in his heart, he could still maintain a look that no one would worry about him. Why is such gentleness?

Chu Rong felt that he could not imagine that Song Yucheng in front of him, how much pain he had to endure in order to disguise himself so perfectly?

So Chu Rong pressed his lips tightly and stretched his hand to hold Song Yucheng in his arms.