Chapter 6: The first breakup (6)

After Li Zhao in the courtyard finished their meal and went out to find work, Song Yucheng also followed. He simply tidied up, changed his clothes, and left the courtyard again.

He first bought two steamed buns and a bun at a stall. Then he threw the buns to the camera and said, "greasy." Then, he just put the bag with the buns, and walked forward while nibbling the buns.

It stands to reason that if you eat on the road, the image will not look too good. But Song Yucheng did it, but unexpectedly he was not indecent, but rather a little free and easy. As for his action of throwing buns to the camera, this time it was completely without escaping the eyes of the camera to deliberately observe the details.

The camera is almost certain, Song Yucheng is a very soft-hearted boy. Those thorny words, and seemingly high contempt, are just his means to play the stage. But in fact, after breaking open the thick shell, the soul hidden inside is actually quite soft.

Otherwise, he was just a video camera. It was common for reality TV to be busy and had no time to eat for a day. Why should Song Yucheng use this excuse to prepare him to eat?

Even though these two buns are not expensive, Song Yucheng is making money, but it is not so easy.

Thinking about it, the camera looked at the bun in his hand, and he became speechless.

And this time, the netizens in Song Yucheng's live broadcast room also noticed something different in writing. But in the end, Song Yucheng left too many negative impressions to them. Even if he found something wrong, he couldn't immediately react to it for a while. Instead, he felt that Song Yucheng was too hypocritical.

"Meat buns are so greasy, I just want to know, what the **** are they eating?"

However, their discussion was the most desired for Song Yucheng. After laying for so long, he was finally ready to close the net.

In the real world, as a professional lawyer, Song Yucheng has experienced countless large and small cases and has seen too many people of all kinds.

The crying child like Li Zhao naturally has sugar, but in fact, the face is fierce and the heart is dead, and the type of sugar that must be handed to others is the most people want to hug My arms are so loving.

And Song Yucheng intends to play such a "malicious male". The desk script given by the director's group, he will naturally perform in one-five to one-hundred-and-ten performances, but it depends on his ability and skill to see what kind of results will be obtained in the eyes of others.

In the original world, these netizens used public opinion to send the original body to a dead end. Then in this life, Song Yucheng intended to let them use public opinion to restore themselves to a moonlight wind to be fair.

Thinking this way, he felt that the steamed buns in his hand also became particularly delicious. When he finished eating the buns, the man walked to the foot of the mountain behind the small county seat. Near the stream, Song Yucheng picked a lot of dragon grass.

"What is this for?" the camera asked curiously.

Song Yucheng didn't answer, but just looked up at him, as if asking back, did you talk too much? Then, carrying the picked dragon grass, he returned to his place and sat down under the coolest grape shelf in the yard.

I don't know what Chu Rong's little ones are doing now?

Slowly twiddling the dragon grass in his hand, Song Yucheng guessed the situation of several other teenagers. And believe that regardless of whether they earn money or not, the current image is definitely quite embarrassed. And Song Yucheng is also disgusted to hope that they are more embarrassed, so as to show how considerate and just right the gift he is about to give them.