Chapter 56: The second breakup (29)

On this day, Yang Dao was really in the water.

After working for so long, he has not fallen down or accident, but he has never been so angry.

When I first entered the business, I signed a contract with Huanhuan, and I couldn't even touch a video camera. I had been doing tea and water supply for more than a year. Then came over. Later, the original person helped him and followed a good master. He was talented and was appreciated by others, and it wasn't all smooth sailing. The troubles he encountered were also one after another.

But today this is too targeted.

God **** tampering with history has a bad influence, this is not what it is? There are so many historical dramas in Huhu that are hot, and now he is looking for a problem with his unfinished Chinese New Year movie.

The key point is that if he was sent to trial, he was beaten back to say that the standard, but he has no temper, but now, the above is not even seen the script, so it can not be said, this is obviously bullying!

"Director Yang, what shall we do now? I have changed the script again so as not to leave the history book. But in this case, the plot is too boring, even if it is filmed,..." The writer Ning Lan also followed suit.

"It's probably not a story." Li Xuyang's news is better than the two of them. "May be related to Qian Shen."

"Qian Shen?" Yang Dao understood at once.

But Ning Lan was straight-tempered and immediately exploded: "So what does that mean? A few second princes are going to become emperors of the screen circle? How much have they done in the past few years is not a human thing, how much has been destroyed Beautiful child! Now you want to crush Qian Shen? Do you think that there is no Wang Fa on top of this head, no one can cure them?"

"Don't worry." Yang Dao smoked a cigarette. "I went to my master at night to find out. If it really came to Qian Shen, then I want to rely on us to press him. Then be more careful. Now."

Ning Lan was still angry, but still obedient and did not say anything. Yang Dao and Li Xuyang glanced at each other, and decided that they could not tell him whether they were related to Song Yucheng.

After suffering for so many years, I want a fair one. How can they be a hindrance if they are brothers?

But even if they think so, things may not be as developed as their brains.

Cao Kun also received invitations from several friends today, and it happened that the private room where Xiao Lun happened last time. As soon as Cao Kun entered, he saw three familiar faces.

Colin, Kong Huai and Xue Cheng, these three are none other than the three who destroyed Han Feiran with Ding Mingcheng.

"Brother Cao is busy now. It's not easy to ask you once." Colin got up first to greet Cao Kun. He listened intimately in that tone, but actually with alienation.

When Cao Kun looked at this posture, he understood what the three people were looking for. It must still be for Song Yucheng.

First, Luo Tong and paparazzi, Ding Mingcheng, and Song Yucheng came back this month. Shuangyu's vitality was seriously hurt, and Leap Records fell directly. Even a fool can see who is behind it.

Moreover, the whole system of blood books is also very troublesome. Even if the case is temporarily closed, Ding Mingcheng is regarded as a loyalty. He did not give out the three of them, but they are still afraid.

Yang Dao's New Year's film was cut, but Colin asked someone to get it. Colin's father was the leader of the B branch of the General Administration, and the General Administration requested that the film and television works be rectified. It was not a day or two. Now it is just a matter of course by Dongfeng.