Chapter 8: The first breakup (8)

"Hungry?" Song Yucheng couldn't help laughing softly.

Mostly because it is not under the lens of the camera, now Song Yucheng has faded the pride of the day and smiled under the moon, surprisingly gentle.

Chu Rong frowned and didn't respond, but the blush on his face was more obvious and more embarrassing. But Song Yucheng was not frightened by his coldness, but took the initiative to reach out and hold the rope on the bucket.

"You're in a wrong posture, so when you don't have enough strength, you can't pull it up. If you follow this direction, it will be more convenient to use force." Song Yucheng Wen Sheng taught Chu Rong that the distance from him also became very close. Although there is nothing ambiguous in it, it still makes Chu Rong nervous.

Unlike Chu Rong Nao Bu Li, it will feel very disgusting. Song Yucheng's skin temperature is cooler than ordinary people, like fine jade. In such evenings, the occasional contact between the back of the hand is also very easy to indulge. Especially with the indulgent sense of indulgence in his eyes, naturally he can make people unload their defenses.

But the more so, Chu Rong's brows tightened. Because in his mind, the relationship between Song Yucheng and Xu Muzhi has always been the most difficult to understand. Coupled with the current situation, Song Yucheng's calmness showed his embarrassment more and more.

It made his mood more complicated.

The atmosphere suddenly became extremely cold.

But for Song Yucheng, silence is not necessarily a bad thing, and Chu Rong now makes him feel very cute.

In fact, from the perspective of Song Yucheng itself, the tragedy of the original body has nothing to do with Chu Rong from the beginning, it is all Xu Muzhi's pot. And in the original world, although Chu Rong hated the original body, he also hinted at the original body during the filming of the show and could pull him. But the original body rejected the olive branch, so later Chu Rong was too lazy to control.

It was also the only person who had met him in person and had good intentions towards him.

Although this kindness is just a pity for the weak, Song Yucheng feels that, at the very least, Chu Rong is not bad in nature.

Coupled with his stubborn stubborn lips, he was like a discarded kitten. He was aggrieved, and he also had a strong fang.

The fierce milk is fierce.

But think about it, too. They are usually pampered young masters, and they are also big stars who are pampered to the outside world. They are now thrown into the ravine, and they are disgraced, and they may not know how many crimes have been suffered on this day.

Song Yucheng has always liked beautiful children, but this time Chu Rong lost his temper.

"Come with me." Sighing, Song Yucheng smiled helplessly and took the man to the kitchen.

"What are you going to do?" Chu Rong was dragged away by him and he couldn't help asking. But as soon as I finished asking, I felt like I was talking nonsense, and my lips were no longer speechless.

However, the more nervous Chu Rong was, the more Song Yucheng couldn't bear the bad taste and wanted to tease him.

"How to follow the stingy bag? I know the sky is gentle and reliable." Turning to Chu Rong, Song Yucheng deliberately ridiculed.

"Aren't you? You don't have to look at people during the day." Chu Rong narrowed his eyes and felt a little dangerous.

Is this a paw? Song Yucheng's lips smiled deeper, but it was too late to think about it. It was too late to shoot tomorrow, and I was afraid that I would be too amused. I was really angry, so I didn't talk much, just found a few neatly. Like the ingredients, fire ready to start cooking.