Chapter 69: The third breakup (3)

The hall, which was originally chaotic, was instantly quiet and audible.

Even Song Yucheng withdrew the dagger that was pressed against the neck of the Seventh Prince, and pushed it smoothly, pushing the person to the ground.

The original is a general, and his strength is definitely not comparable to the literati like the Seventh Prince. The Seventh Prince was originally held hostage by Song Yucheng, and he was already very embarrassed. Now that he is unsuitable before the emperor, he feels very humiliated, and now he intends to speak like the emperor.

But I never thought that he hadn't spoken yet, and Song Yucheng shouted at the other end: "Uncle, you have to make the decision for me! Old Seven even went to me to steal people. My daughter-in-law hasn't passed the door, and the kiss is not finished, he The one who is the younger brother will have a sister-in-law. Uncle, you said, where is such a thing!"

"Poof." Song Yucheng's voice was not small, so shouting, those who had been kneeling because of the sudden appearance of the emperor couldn't help but laugh.

Shente's younger brother had a sister-in-law, and the seven princes stole people. A county king who speaks so rudely is also a sight in Beijing.

The point is that this reason is too ridiculous. Although Wu Wenshan is beautiful, but he is also a real man. What is the status of the Seventh Prince? It is because of multiple tastes that one can steal people to Wu Wenshan.

Many people have stomach pains. Several other princes also looked at the seven princes with a teasing expression. Not only did no one come out to play the round, but they all looked at the lively heart.

The heavenly family is ruthless, and the seven princes are usually arrogant and domineering without relying on the emperor's favor. This time they ate gravure on Song Yucheng, and they naturally liked to hear it. The seven princes were irritated by their looks, and their chests were so violent that they couldn't say a word. Can only stare at the emperor with aggrieved eyes.

"It's like this, what kind of system!" For Song Yucheng, the emperor was really helpless, but he couldn't help him right now.

Now Da'an has only one family, the Yu family, but Yu family is not in harmony with him. Coupled with today's emphasis on culture over military, there is no war that can quickly accumulate military power. It is not easy to support other generals.

So he moved early in the morning to discard Song Yucheng's nephew. After all, Song Yucheng is the only daughter-in-law of the Yu family. No matter how powerful Yu Jingzhou is, as long as Song Yucheng is alive, the Yu family can only be passed on to Song Yucheng in the future. In this way he can also take back the military power. Otherwise, he can't beat Yu Jia's real sword.

Therefore, the emperor Xu Yipiao tens of thousands of pets, and also forcibly detained Song Yucheng in Shangjing, used to balance the strength of Yu Family.

What he did not expect was that he used Song Yucheng to be lawless, and now even his son dared to move.

Anger suddenly enveloped my heart, and the Emperor looked at Song Yucheng's eyes with a little chill.

Several princes glanced at each other, and they all knew that Song Yucheng was more or less fierce today. But he never imagined that Song Yucheng's movements were much faster than them.

As if he didn't see the emperor's gloomy expression, not only did he not be half afraid, but he also said goodbye to the other: "Uncle, you also said that I was fooling around, I couldn't have done it!"

"..." What the emperor originally wanted to say was suddenly blocked back.

But the emperor couldn't say it, but Song Yucheng's words were endless: "You don't have to feel sorry for Qi Nian. It's not that when Wang Ba was wearing a green hat, why would the big husband suffer without a wife! I'm not afraid to pray for the year. Lord!"