Chapter 120: The fourth breakup (11)

With just such a title, many people are irritated.

After all, the website where Song Yucheng is located is a part-time website. If it is placed in a place where full-time authors get together, even if it sounds great, many authors will burst out such updated word counts when they are in the special recommendation position or just on the shelf. But now here is a part-time website, and the authors of each channel can change to 3,000 yuan per day, let alone ten.

Originally, Song Yucheng was very scary on the tenth day of the launch. However, many people feel that most of his manuscripts have been saved, so even though they were shocked, they were forgotten afterwards.

However, now Song Yucheng said that he would change ten more times, or two consecutive days, which would be too scary.

"What hand speed does this raise! The previous five shifts were terrible, but now the ten shifts?"

"Although it is very powerful, but I am actually more curious about what he will write, it will definitely be very watery!"

"Isn't that nonsense? Without water, how can he write ten changes? Is it one thousand words?"

At ten o'clock in the evening, it happened to be the most active period of the forum. Many of the authors who visited the forum followed the discussion. There are also good things. I am particularly curious about how Song Yucheng will write this ten more tomorrow.

So, at zero o'clock on Saturday, one more appeared on time, no more, no less than exactly three thousand.

Someone immediately clicked in, and was taken aback by the tight plot.

Unlike the kind of chapters that they must make up for, there is a lot of nonsense, Song Yucheng's chapter is the foreshadowing of the face. Although the text can only be evaluated in plain and unpretentious terms, the storytelling technique is obviously already skillful. The focus is on his narrative rhythm, the sense of crisis that the tension is being pulled up little by little, just right.

By the end of the chapter, almost every reader's heart was mentioned at the apex, and I wished to see how the protagonist would hit his face in the next chapter.

"Ah, why stop here? When is the next big one?"

"Look at the face! Look at the straight face!"

"No, the plot is getting better and better, and I can't stop it now. I can't sleep without it!"

Perhaps it is because the card chapter at the end of Song Yucheng's chapter is so good that almost all readers who chase the article are screamed by the card. As for those forum authors who originally wanted to see what Song Yucheng had written so as to mock him, he also had the illusion of being instantly hit.

"Who said this **** written by Yi Yang is also the author of Shuangwen. This face-slap routine has already made me want to kneel down and call my father!"

"I just wanted to know, how did he come up with such a high-intensity update? Will he be bald?"

"I have nothing to say, I am really convinced."

In the beginning, such remarks were maliciously mocked as Song Yucheng's relatives and friends. But with the passage of time, more and more authors have only left to sigh after reading the article to verify.

This is not a hydrological burst, they are really convinced!

The author's perspective is different from the reader's perspective. What the reader sees is simply that the article is good or bad. However, the author looks at the article from the perspective of how the author grasps the reader's heart.