Chapter 117: The fourth breakup (8)

What kind of inflatable doll, Song Yucheng reported to the police, all the troubles happened, and now he even mentioned this to him again. Did he show his face on purpose?

Feng Jin's face suddenly sank, and his tone became gritted: "It's okay, it's convenient for you."

He said it very coldly, and he even held a fire in his heart, and even started to calculate. It is best that Song Yucheng asked him to go to his house today, as long as he went, don't think Song Yucheng is better!

Ha ha, inflatable doll? He wants Song Yucheng to be an inflatable doll himself.

However, this is just wishful thinking of Feng Jin. Song Yucheng's next answer was what caused Feng Jin to collapse.

"Without my convenience, I'll send it back to you by courier when I get home. Another thing is, when will the end of the inflatable doll be returned to me? I'm poor, waiting to eat."

Song Yucheng said this at a glance, knowing that she was very sincere. However, inexplicably, in this situation, there is an indescribable irony.

Needless to say, Song Yucheng's situation. It is estimated that the whole school cannot find a person who is poorer than him. And the results are not outstanding, and I can't say a few words to people throughout the year. But Feng Jin is different.

The arrogant man of the heavens, the master of learning to dominate the world, a noble, indifferent and indifferent spirit, with the face of the prosperous beauty in the mouth of the girl, the actor who came out of the entire comic book.

The result is now being chased by Song Yucheng for money. Of course, the focus is still on the inflatable doll that can't cross.

"Puff ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..." I don't know who was the first one to squeeze, and then the whole class laughed out loud.

Feng Jin's face suddenly became ugly. However, Song Yucheng deliberately hooked the corner of his lips towards him, and the kind of mockery in it suddenly made Feng Jin angry with Qiqiao, and wanted to tear Song Yucheng.

But right now in the class, he is not good at shooting immediately. Only temporarily forbear.

But Song Yucheng didn't even look at him more. After sitting down, he took out the book again and started to review. It's like a study makes me happy, I have no intentions, I just want to learn.

This kind of dripping calm, more and more embarrassed. He walked out of the classroom angrily, dialed the phone, called him a cousin, and asked his cousin to lead people. When he turned back at night, he packed up Song Yucheng well.

"I will tell you the time in advance, and I will fight fiercely when the time comes! I will be responsible for killing people!" Feng Jin's tone was great, as if he could really clean up Song Yucheng easily.

However, what he didn't know was that the call was only sent out, and the young man who was looking forward to meeting Song Yucheng had already received it.

"Mr. Jane, look at this..." The secretary frowned and felt very angry. Feng Jin was just doing whatever he wanted with the help of the Feng family. In fact, it is not as good as the upstarts living in the urban-rural junction where the idea of their family is put in front of the youth.

However, after listening to this, the youth also felt a hint of anger in their eyes. The original Oolong incident in the hotel made him feel uncomfortable. This Jin did not say that he was a man with his tail, but he still dared to talk.

Thinking this, he couldn't help but sneer, "Call Feng Ruchun and tell him that if he can't control his son, then I will come to manage the bullying for him, but it's not just him ."