Chapter 63: The second breakup (36)

However, Song Yucheng's plan needs time to prepare. At the same time, however, there is a new wave of whitewashing.

Regarding Yang Qian's dark materials, waves of them burst out. The big gossip big v also started to follow up. Although there is no real hammer in these contents, excessive exposure itself is a signal to paralyze the public.

And then, Yang Qian's past works were again carried on the table for comment. There is no logic in pinching from the three views to the plot. Finally, even some historical books have become over-referenced.

In the end, there were also ridiculous taunts. Yang Qian blindly said that others were plagiarism, and he could not pick it himself. How many historical masterpieces are borrowed from a script. How? Even if you mark it, you've crossed the clear road? Even if you have crossed the clear road, then it is not a book written by yourself, it is just a routine of copying books on the Internet. What kind of screenwriter is the **** of shame!

But for fans who are really familiar with Yang Qian, this is no different from a joke. Because they pinched the script that Yang Qian borrowed from, which was a joke of historical figures.

But the situation is so chaotic that it doesn't matter whether it is explained or not. Moreover, under the agitation of these naval forces who did not know where they came from, the water became muddy. Yang Qian has become a national enthusiasm, searching every day.

But public opinion is a double-edged sword. The initial outbreak will be sympathetic. Toss for a long time, but it makes people feel irritable. Even at the end, those passers-by who began to sympathize with Yang Qian gradually wondered whether Yang Qian was hype like what Wei Hong said. Otherwise, if Wei Hong blocked him for so long, how could Yang Qian jump in the public circle?

Together with this rhythm, Yang Qian was completely isolated. At first, those netizens who knew the truth were also stupid. They are indifferent, and everything they say is like a joke. The sincere tone they use is all useless.

No one knows, how did this happen? A victim turned out to be the object of rejection by the whole people.

And the real client Yang Qian is the most desperate one.

He is a screenwriter and a scholar and literati. But the literati, there is no lack of strength, not to be insensitive.

After such a few weeks of changes in the situation, he was completely crushed by the enemies outside his home and his back. On this day, the summons from the court became the last straw that crushed him.

His wife forcibly divorced him.

How ridiculous!

Yang Qian narrowed his eyes and read the text on the summons several times. Then he changed into the most decent clothes and took sleeping pills first. Then went to the kitchen, ignited the gas, and turned the fire to the maximum. Then a glass of water, just poured up.

"Everything is over!" The water poured on the fire and made a piercing noise. Immediately after that, the fire went out. But the gas is still being released.

But Yang Qian seemed to be invisible. He went to the balcony to sprinkle flowers, dragging the floor in the house. Finally returned to the study. Sitting in the place where he had to work every day, he waited quietly for the medicine to come up, and closed his eyes.

He is too tired and needs a rest.

-----------

It can only be said that God has an eye, Yang Qian is desperate, but his parents' visit made him escape. Just three hours after Yang Qian committed suicide, his parents came to see him because he was not at ease. But as soon as he went upstairs, he smelled the gas in the room across the door. The old couple tightened their minds and quickly opened them. Finally, in the study, they found Yang Qian who had weak breathing.