Chapter 24: The first breakup (24)

"The first time I saw plagiarism, I could still have such a big face."

"I can't bear it. The owner of this hand-painted ink dye is wrong!"

"Don't scold it first, didn't he say it needs to be clarified? You have to look at it first."

There was a lot of confusion in the forum, a lot of scolding the street, and occasionally mixed with some sensible netizens. But no matter what their specific mentality is, in short, they still reached an agreement.

Just watch the live broadcast first and see what Song Yucheng is going to say.

At eight o'clock in the evening, ink dyed hand-made live broadcast.

Many people were already waiting inside, just waiting for Song Yucheng to start broadcasting to see how he explained. In the eyes of 70% of people, Song Yucheng plagiarized this matter, it can be said to be honest. And the hammer is also quite stable, otherwise, why would the online store be blocked overnight? People's platform is not a fool, it must be that you are tired.

However, when Song Yucheng's live broadcast opened, many people were stunned.

Because the anchors appearing in the live broadcast room are so familiar. It is clearly Song Yucheng in the "Swap Life" that just finished broadcasting!

"Song Song? What's the situation? He knew the owner of Moran's hand-made work?" Song Yucheng's fan couldn't help but ask.

Later, those netizens who wanted to read the explanation of plagiarism also followed. "What's the matter? What did the drunk dyed hand-made shopkeeper copy and make a reality show?"

"That's right, you have to join in the circle? You're drunk. It was uncomfortable to watch him get hanfu on the show before. This is culture and faith. In his hands, it becomes an incidental commodity, garbage!"

However, such vomiting was silent after Song Yucheng spoke.

Song Yucheng adjusted the camera and said the first sentence after the broadcast: "Hello everyone, I am the owner of the drunken handiwork, Song Yucheng."

"Lying trough! Who does he say he is?"

"Is the shopkeeper? How is it possible?"

"Isn't the owner of the drunken handiwork started taking orders five years ago? Song Yucheng is now just eighteen!"

However, in the face of such doubts, Song Yucheng chose to speak with evidence.

The online store's trial permission, the verification of the real name of the payment platform, and the list of drawings he has taken over the past five years. In every case, they are laid out in front of everyone in great detail.

And on those design drawings, each page is written with inspiration sources, craftsmanship, and specific suitable people. As for the one on the top, it was the blue-dyed Han suit that was plagiarized and plagiarized by Song Yucheng's best-in-class relatives.

Put the original picture of this design on the public screen, Song Yucheng explained slowly: "Everyone is a circle, is it plagiarism? As soon as the original picture of the design is out, it will fall out. Now answer why I and Cheng Yin's approach to the blue dyeing process will be very similar, not because I deliberately imitated, but because Cheng Yin is my mother."

After Song Yucheng finished speaking, he took out an account book with only Song Yucheng alone on it. On the solitary page, the mother column clearly wrote, name: Cheng Yin. Relationship: mother and child.

This time, the entire live broadcast of the people exploded.

First of all, the owner of the drunken hand-made shop is Song Yucheng's vest, which is already very shocking.