Chapter 98: The third breakup (32)

Song Yucheng is a famous rogue scorpion in Beijing, no matter whether he is true or false to Wu Wenshan, the seven princes provoke him, and there will be no good fruit.

Thinking about the things he had done in Shangjing before, it might not be possible to change his face for another person, but Song Yucheng has no face.

Many people wondered, even if the seven princes really wore a green hat to Song Yucheng, Song Yucheng could yell at the big husband why he has no wife, and then the trouble of finding the seven princes with great fanfare.

But in fact, this rumor is simply false. Someone deliberately fabricated it.

In the palace, the emperor frowned as he listened to what had happened recently. A few days ago, the four princes just came to him and said that Song Yucheng had a large number of Yujiajun soldiers, Rongcheng was far away, and the prince was over there. Their cousins have a good relationship, but don't make a difference.

This made the emperor very uncomfortable, so he quickly found an idea and tricked Song Yucheng back. But after Jinghua rumored, he suddenly suspected that the words before the four princes were very provocative.

When I saw the letter sent by the prince, it was not quite right to get there.

Because whether it is Song Yucheng or the prince, they are really too straightforward. Needless to say, Song Yucheng, the person was outside, and he was able to send off the work, and he could write down how many fish he caught in the sea.

As for the Prince, it is even more so. Even the prices of the four cities of Jiucheng will be sent over for reference by the emperor. Among them, whether it was Song Yucheng's fold or the prince's fold, he deliberately told him that the two of them now have a good relationship.

But this is also very logical. After all, Rongcheng leaned on the sea, and if the Japanese attacked, they would definitely come first from Rongcheng. Keji City was the first place to discover Japanese pirates.

The two approached, but it was the most normal thing. Coupled with the reports of his subordinates that the Seventh Prince recently went to Beijing, these four princes also intervened a bit and could not help but doubt.

"You mean, fourth son..."

"It's a bit weird. Your majesty, you think, the prince is quiet and the most filial can do things for the people down to earth. Do you think His Royal Highness is good, he will certainly feel His Royal Highness too. Give him the four cities of Jiucheng."

"He is the righteous crown prince now, and there is the former queen, and the foreigners who control the three armies, and you can seal the land with you. This is to understand what you mean and to discuss the future for yourself! In contrast, these four His Royal Highnesses The heart is too big."

"So what do you think of this kid?"

"Small County King... the subordinates dare not speak."

"Speak, I forgive you for your innocence."

"Your Majesty." It seemed like he was hesitating for a while before he spoke slowly. "In fact, his subordinates felt that the loyalty of the small county king was rarer than the filial piety of the crown prince. Nothing else, just Looking at these years, the big and small bandits, but he went with Yu Jiajun. Not to mention the other side of Rongcheng. Didn't the small county king lead the team to the sea a few days ago?"

"That's not trouble at sea. The navy in the Yujia army has just started to practice, and the warship has nothing. If he didn't really care about Da'an and care about you, he wouldn't be so reckless when he was making trouble."