Chapter 34: The second breakup (7)

It is related to the two younger brothers who were brought with them two years ago.

In fact, the original reputation is not bad. Although with Cao Kun's harem, but to put it bluntly, many of the little stars of this year are not so naive, and Cao Kun needs each. There is no such thing as jealousy. And for them, it is a good thing to follow the original body.

Although the original body is abolished and can no longer be acted on, its vision is quite unique. Even if they don't have any vases, they can find the most suitable way out for them. Therefore, the person who wanted to take Cao Kun's way most often asked whether he could be divided into his own hands.

Cao Kun didn't care at first, but later it became more interesting. He simply treated himself as the chief executive of Ouchi. Even those he did not like were thrown into the original body, and the original body was tuned out.

But the original person is a kind man. Although subject to Cao Kun, it does not prevent him from playing small moves. Cao Kun threw a person, really unwilling, the original body will not embarrass him, but also secretly hide the person, find a chance to let go.

The point is that the original body is not a real snow storage. Rather, give those people a chance to lie down.

If you are an actor, you will be given a run by the major crew to observe and learn. It's a singer, and the open studio is open all day long, and I will also find relevant teachers to guide. It was indeed in accordance with Cao Kun's request that these disobedient people suffered. But this hardship is a rare temper for them.

Don't look at the original body and not acting, but his network is really very wide. In addition, he will pull anyone when he sees him. After entering the circle for a few years, many powerful factions in the circle have been mentioned by him. Knowing his bitterness, it can be said that his friends are everywhere.

And Cao Kun has many small lovers, and would not care about these two at all. Such things as the original body were hidden, and naturally no one found it. But later, what happened two years ago was the beginning of a real tragedy.

If it is one, it may not collapse completely, the key is two. They are all his younger brothers. One is really handsome, who can survive by brushing his face. One is really aura, although it looks a little ordinary, but it is a madman, and there is no role he cannot play.

At first, when he was found by two young teachers, he wanted to refuse. But later, when the two of them were desperate and almost sent to the rich merchant's bed by the real pimping agent, they had to take action and put them under their wings.

And then, the development trend of the two made him suddenly feel that he could not realize the dream. These two younger brothers may be able to. Therefore, take them as they are, give them the best resources, and carefully protect them from being coveted by Cao Kun. But in the end, it failed.

At least one of them is still alive. But the other one...

It is very similar to the original encounter, but the only difference is that the younger brother is not facing Cao Kun. But a group of second-generation masters. In addition, the ability to bear is not high, and the final end is naturally self-evident.

In fact, at the beginning, it was just a retreat. The original is even ready to take care of them for a lifetime.

But the most desperate scene happened.

Luo Tong did not know from what channel, heard the wind. In order to hit the original person, he deliberately exposed the matter to the media, including a short video from a special channel. What did the two young teachers look like unwilling? It is clearly a veteran who is used to climbing the bed.