Chapter 12: The first breakup (12)

So many days of getting along is enough for Chu Rong to recognize Song Yucheng as a person. It is a giver of habitual giving, forbearance, gentleness, and strong enough soul, it is definitely not the same as dodder flower. The reason why he has such a reputation is that he must follow Xu Muzhi's scumbag. There is only one reason why Song Yucheng loves him.

And it is deeply loved.

Reminiscent of the two words of deep love, Chu Rong's coldness was expected to be sharper by three points, and even the tone of voice became awkward.

"Cousin, you will help me find Xu Mu one time tomorrow, and give him a warning not to shoot Song Yucheng. The rest, when the shooting is over, I will deal with it."

"No problem, I passed by early in the morning. Xu Muzhi is indeed too bullying. Rest assured, my cousin will do it."

"Well. There's nothing left." Chu Rong thought for a while, and confirmed that all he had to confess, and then he hung up the phone and sent the phone back to the director's group.

"I'm calling today, I hope you keep your mouth tight." Chu Rong is still gentle, but too bland in tone, but has an indescribable sense of deterrence.

In the end, the family came out, the background is there, and the background is enough. Naturally, these people in the director group dare not do more beaks. Even if Xu Muzhi is their biggest gold lord, they still dare not offend the little master Chu Rong.

After all, even if there is no inheritance, Chu Rong is the only heir of the Chu family.

However, after waiting for their affirmative reply, Chu Rong was ready to go back to rest. Right now the time is almost five o'clock in the morning, the sky in the east has also begun to blush, and you can vaguely see a star appear.

Chu Rong stepped out on the moonlight and returned to the small courtyard when it was almost daylight. But he didn't feel tired. Even after going back, he didn't sleep immediately, but went directly to Song Yucheng's house and carefully touched his forehead to make sure that he had no fever and his body temperature was normal. Lie down beside you.

In the quiet hut, the breath of the two people is particularly strong. The faint smell of the medicine in Song Yucheng's body also spread through the air and entered Chu Rong's nose.

This bitter bitter smell is not good, but for Chu Rong, it is inexplicably able to reassure him.

It's nice that Song Yucheng is now lying beside him peacefully.

-----------

Because the toss was too late the night before, when the director's team came to shoot in the morning, Song Yucheng and several people did not get up. Finally, it was almost nine o'clock, and Li Zhao came out with a hair on his head and paid the rent according to the last command of Chu Rong last night. Then he took the other three teenagers to finish the work in the yard and prepared to go out to buy breakfast.

As for Chu Rong and Song Yucheng, they arranged sick leave until Chu Rong heard the movement and got up, determined that it was possible to shoot, and then put them on the camera.

Right now, Song Yucheng has just got up, seems to be a little unhappy because he was woken up, confused eyes, his face is very ugly.

However, Chu Rong's timing was very good. Like being proficient in hundreds of drills, he put down bamboo curtains by the window, making the sunlight in the house less dazzling. At the same time, he reached over to cover Song Yucheng's eyes and whispered to him: "It's okay today, and the rent has been paid. If you are tired, go to bed again. When Li Zhao comes back, I will call you."