Chapter 89: The third breakup (23)

Unlike other towns where the two taxes made them go, Rongcheng was stationed in the border town. Although there were no pirates at the moment, he could not bear him!

When Song Yucheng didn't come, even the gang of Rongcheng's garrison army, in order to maintain their survival, had engaged in the business of robbing the rich and helping the poor, not to mention the people in the sea begging for food. Even young children already know to raise the harpoon.

Therefore, whenever I walked on the road, I saw that the sturdy people came home with **** big fish in their hands. The key is that they are also very hospitable. Seeing the two taxes make this group of people, they also invite them warmly.

The ghost knew what was going on in those houses, and wished that every household was occupied by fishy smell. The delicious food for entertaining guests is just the live fish just caught, and occasionally there are crabs picked up from the shore or some shells that do not know the name.

Of course, if these are put into the hands of the chefs in Shangjing, they will surely become the most delicious. But people like Rongcheng don't have enough basic seasoning, and they can't remove the most basic fishy smell. Not to mention delicious, even the entrance is difficult.

As for the fresh ingredients written in those books, as long as ordinary boiled ones are precious dishes, they are all exaggerated and used to beautify. For example, Rongcheng doesn't even have a piece of ginger. If you blow it, you can spit it.

The smelly pit kills you!

In this way, the two tax ambassadors, who originally planned to observe the people's feelings, not only did not detect any clues, but tasted all types of salted fish in Rongcheng with the enthusiasm of everyone.

In addition, they also went out to fish once under the active invitation of the people.

When you see the seaside of Rongcheng, just throw the net and you can harvest the big fish. The two tax envoys finally had to admit that Rong Cheng really, as they seem to show on the surface, the only thing poor was the fish.

As for Song Yucheng, the same conclusions were reached.

Who would have thought that the entire Yu Jiajun, including Song Yucheng, ate all kinds of salted fish every day.

The most terrible thing is that there is an empty cold fish farm near the post. Those people, after catching the fish and pickling it, sent it here. Now it's summer again. If you don't open the window, you will be suffocated. If you open it, you will be smoked by the smell of salted fish.

What is seen and heard later is what caused the two taxes to collapse them.

They simply did not expect that Rongcheng could even use salted fish as currency.

Yu Jiajun has a heavy training task and rarely goes fishing. However, they are clearly provided with military food supplies, but inexplicably, on the ground of ensuring their health, they insist on eating salted fish every day. It is not enough. They also exchange fresh vegetables and food with the people in the city.

Over time, in Rongcheng, salted fish actually became something that could be circulated and bought and sold. And those people are also accustomed to the concept that fish can be used as money.

No matter who the two tax envoys ask, even a child who is not very sensible can understand that fish is copper.

"So what's going on with this Rongcheng!" After eating the fish for five days, I didn't even eat a serious white rice. The two taxes that make peace and favor are almost crazy.

But I can't even find out the fault of a word. After all, in other cities, fish is an important item used for trading, and it is natural to use it to get tax credit. Even if they were unwilling, as the receptionist Qiao Jingxuan said, "The law does not stipulate that salted fish is not a local product. Even after arriving in Beijing, the saints will not blame, but will think that we are people in Rongcheng. Rustic and pure."