Chapter 112: The fourth breakup (3)

This is not a system to sing Song Yucheng again, mainly because of the article left by the original body, the data is too subtle.

Five hundred collections can be entered into v. After writing 80,000 words, it just happens to be stuck on the number of five hundred collections. As for the clicks of the first and last pictures, although they are good, they can reach a state of three to two, proving that at least two-thirds of the people who went in to see the first picture, finally watched it.

But it didn't work much, because the first click was only a thousand. With such data entered, the system doubts whether Song Yucheng can earn ten yuan a day.

In general, according to this situation, the best way is to choose a day with a relatively small number of people to ensure the ranking position after the shelves. After all, according to the thousand-character income ranking, Song Yucheng's inexhaustible data... can only be slightly better than the inverted v.

However, Song Yucheng is quite persistent.

"Just go with them, it doesn't matter."

"Okay, then." Seeing Song Yucheng insist so much, the system can only do what he wants. In the end, the two decided to enter v on Tuesday of this week.

However, as soon as the announcement posted by Song Yucheng hung out, the authors who deliberately blacked out Song Yucheng couldn't help but vomit.

One of them was Hui Mobi talking, and the first sneered out loud: "This might not be a bad brain, a text that has just been collected for five hundred, even dare to enter the v, I am afraid it is not even the v on the shelf. No match."

And the base friend of this Hui-Mei calligraphy, a person called the outside of the courtyard, also followed the irony: "All the people who write Mary Su are courageous! Dreaming that they can be like the characters in his article, they are all in love with them, and the readers of the website are all love him."

"Hahahaha, don't mention it, did you see what he wrote!!! It's almost the mother's intellectual disability to the extreme, the male master from a good family has no compulsion from the family's children, and he has to study hard to take the college entrance examination. .. Oops, I'm going to laugh and die."

"I also saw it here. In fact, it is not impossible to take the college entrance examination. Give some gold fingers anyway. Look at his protagonist, his brain is not very useful. A mathematics, starting from the first picture, tuition, to It's now! I just got into the top ten in the class."

"Don't say, I want to laugh again, which is the cool text of this door, and it is also a rich man. I think it is the big stage of Liu Laogen at the junction of urban and rural areas!"

"Hahaha, let's go and score a negative score again! I tell you, I still have a trumpet."

"Go around, call the few in the group. I have to write ten thousand after finishing it. This waste even went on the shelf with me, to see how I crushed him on the shelf!"

As the two said, they changed their trumpets and went to Song Yucheng's essay. Sure enough, the readers who commented positively were still in twos and threes, and more of them were all vomited by the people they brought.

But the difference is that before they vomited, the original body will continue to explain, and they will also sincerely apologize, saying that they are embarrassed and poorly written, which will give you a bad reading experience. Try to write a non-spicy article.

And it is precisely because of this reply that they will be seduce them again and again, where to go to the original body.

the reason is simple.