Chapter 17: The first breakup (17)

"What's going on?" At the moment the police came in, the fans of "Swap Life" in the main live broadcast room were all startled.

On the other side of the scene, the youngsters of Chu Rong and Li Zhao were also shocked by this god, and they didn't know how to react.

"Is there a misunderstanding? After all, this is a show." The head of the backup group tried to explain. Li Zhao and Chu Rong took a step forward at the same time, protecting Song Yucheng behind.

This war of vigilance left some policemen a little helpless. I had no choice but to explain myself that I was a public official. There was no problem and I would not embarrass everyone.

And they come mainly for two things, one is the legality of the business, and the other is the specific security. After all, things are so big, and not one or two are on the Internet. The investigation orders issued by the system wished to pile up to eight feet high. Even if they knew that Song Yucheng was doing a program, they still had to act according to the system.

"I understand, I am the person who proposed the homestay plan. Just ask me if you have any questions." Song Yucheng saw this and took the initiative to come out. Li Zhao dragged him worriedly, but Song Yucheng shook his head towards him, saying there was no problem. Then he called Chu Rong together and brought the experts and police who came over to check into the house for evidence investigation.

A good online variety show, this kind of turning point in the middle, can be regarded as the first hit. At this time, the main live room of "Swap Life" was about to be squeezed by the netizens who got the news. And those who are violent on the Internet are also mixed in, wanting to see how Song Yucheng and the program team were beaten.

It's a pity that instead of eating a good melon, they were slapped by the oncoming slap.

Surprisingly, the program team made this seemingly dangerous building a small courtyard, and the security was actually guaranteed. Even in the words of those experts, even in the case of the 6-7 earthquake, these houses can still be strong.

As for the seemingly rough furniture, each place also has its own unique characteristics. The point is that, unlike the problems of excessive formaldehyde in general home improvement, Song Yucheng's transformation is pure and natural.

All the materials of the small courtyard, except for the small pieces of rattan and straw, the slightly larger furniture are also the old woodworking skills used. Even an ordinary stool is not nailed and then glued. stick. Instead, wedges are linked.

This old carpenter's skill is not so common now. I am afraid that only this seemingly backward village will still preserve this ancient life trick.

Besides, the pigments used for dyeing cloth are not chemical pigments. It is extracted from natural plants.

As for whether the price is reasonable, Song Yucheng made a list. The so-called one thousand is the all-inclusive price of the entire yard.

No matter how many people you come, as long as you can live, you can all accept it. Three meals a day is also free of charge, there is always a fire on the stove, even if you want to add meals, you can do it at any time.

Twenty-four hours of fruit dessert supply, the juice is freshly squeezed from fresh juice, and the tea is truly wild new tea.

At the same time, there may not be any high-tech here, but there are many entertainment projects.

The small slopes and streams behind the courtyard are the most natural playgrounds. And after putting on the Hanfu, the feeling of being on the scene really seems to be able to bring people back to thousands of years ago.