Chapter 59: The second breakup (32)

At first I didn't know where the cry came from, like weeping, there was no desolation that broke my heart. Even in such a weird environment, you can still feel a little gentle. But the more this is, the more weird it becomes.

Then, it was the baby's laughter, which was clear and sweet, like the breeze in the spring, making people listen and couldn't help but laugh. But now, it only represents terrible. After all, there is no baby at all in the study room with only two fathers and sons.

Where is this sound coming from?

Keli Kelin and his son were completely stunned. But then, the sudden work of the fax machine was the fuse that pushed the nightmare to a climax.

In the moonlight, the snow-white paper looked particularly dazzling. Which of the above is red and red, as if the "hate" that can flow is the most creepy.

"What's the situation? Who's making a prank?" Colin's cold sweat came down directly.

But as soon as he said this, he saw the computer screen next to it, and it turned on. The CD port where the disc can be read pops up, and the "hissing" sound of the plastic friction case makes the chill that permeates into the bone marrow more and more.

Then, the CD port was closed, and the brand-new computer, inexplicably, made a clattering sound of the disc rotation that was made by the old computer only a few decades ago. And on that computer, which clearly had no discs to read, there were gradually scary pictures.

The old apartment building, although a three-bedroom is very spacious, but the remote location is still very strange. The protagonist of the picture is a tender young woman. She sat on the bed and combed her hair, humming a soft Jiangnan minor. Just looking at it like this is like everyone's boudoir. However, the moment the woman turned around, scared both Keli and Colin.

That woman, that woman even showed a fox face.

The narrow and long tail, the vertical pupil of the beast, is dark blue, cold and terrifying in the dark night. The most inconceivable thing is her lips, which are too red. That kind of red is not a normal lipstick color. It seems to have just been eaten...

"What, what is this?" Colin was completely frightened. If it was somewhere else, he might not have been so disoriented, after all, he didn't believe in these ghosts and theology.

But this is his study.

This is already the safest place, and who can do things here.

But the subsequent development is as exaggerated as fear of not scaring him to death. There was a sound again in the fax machine.

The sound of paper printing is more exaggerated than the scariest sound effect in any horror movie. With that voice, the words on the A4 paper floating out one by one also completely scared Colin's courage. And Ke Li was about to be scared into a coma.

Because what was written on the paper was: Return the life of me and my child! The back is like a fox face painted with blood, exactly the same as the one used by Ko Li when he was scared.

"The retribution, the retribution is coming..." Ke Li muttered to himself, covering his heart, unable to gasp for a while.

While Colin listened to it, he gradually pieced together the truth of the year.

Very **** story. Ke Li is a phoenix man flying out of a ravine. He married a university student in the city. After walking the relationship of the first old husband, Ke Li entered the system. But after entering the system, I realized that if you want to climb up quickly, it is impossible. So, he thought of relying on the nepotism, seducing his current wife, Colin's mother.