Chapter 76: The third breakup (10)

Song Yucheng's idea is actually very simple, he wants to rely on God's will.

In fact, it was the inspiration from the last world. Unlike the modern world, the ancients still value metaphysical destiny. Even in the current Da'an dynasty, there is also a special servant such as Si Tianjian.

However, God's will can be artificial. That Huo Yinshan sent his girl to Beijing, the purpose is to seek a good future, then he simply put one in both hands. But whether he can eat it depends on his ability of Huo's father and daughter.

Thinking about it this way, Song Yucheng called her messenger to come and asked him to find a few warriors who were careful and thorough, disguised and sent to Jicheng.

"Yeah, are you going to explore the deployment of the Jicheng Defense Army?" Smelling the smell of fighting, the messenger was not excited, but was immediately poured a pot of cold water.

"No, it's to inquire about his girl."

"Daughter girl? Did you take a fancy to her? Don't tell me, grandpa. There is such a **** dad. How can the girl girl be better?"

"What nonsense!" Song Yucheng kicked his leg and kicked him. "Isn't my emperor's uncle wanting to draft? When a new beauty enters the palace, I, a nephew, have to give some gifts to show my heart."

"Also, the birds I want, please catch it quickly and give you half a day. If you can't catch it, you will stick your wings to God."

"...Yes, subordinates go here." It's really hard to catch birds or something QAQ

The messenger left with a sad face, all kinds of depression, and very painful.

There was no other reason. It was really the bird that Song Yucheng wanted to catch. Moreover, it is different from the general play of birds. Song Yucheng wanted not one but a group. The bird he caught is also quite peculiar. Not only is it not a beautiful feather, but a group of...gray crows.

So, almost half of the five thousand cavalrymen followed the mountain, and they did nothing else, so they took a net pocket and looked for crows all over the mountains. In this way, it was only with the help of Hai Dongqing that it was possible to catch all the quantities needed within the time specified by Song Yucheng.

Early in the morning, all the soldiers who went to catch the birds finally came back. As for the crows, they were also kept in a big iron cage and placed in Song Yu's yard.

"Wow! Wow! Wow!" There were hundreds of crows in this cage, all of them flapped their wings and yelled, and the whole yard suddenly exploded.

"Wow, let Lao Tzu go out, Lao Tzu can fight for another hundred years."

"Professional mourning, I guess you must have a disaster today."

"It's annoying to be with this group of ugly goods, it's almost detrimental to my beautiful feathers. Billow, you are far away from me, I'm going to be blinded by you.

This large group, some of them collapsed, some scolded the street, and others who were dissatisfied to have another game, even said that I was so scared, I was not good, and I was going home. In one word, the bird sounds like a magic sound around the ear.

Song Yucheng was sitting in the house and heard that they were making trouble. After listening carefully to their content, they also had a headache. Thinking to myself, how could these crows be so poor. Talking is not good, just a few words is enough to upset.

The black-haired milk cat was also sleeping comfortably in Song Yucheng's arms, and was naturally annoyed by the sudden "wow" sound. Quickly stretch out the paws and try to cover the ears. But his legs are too short to reach.