Chapter 44: The second breakup (17)

His face was crackled, although it was across the network cable, but it was a little Aite on Weibo, but Song Yucheng's tone of speech, and the expression of the outrageous expression, all had a strong sense of substitution. He even gave Luo Tong an illusion, as if Song Yucheng was standing face-to-face with him, raised his hands, slapped, and slapped on his face.

Luo Tong was so angry that he dropped the mouse and turned off Weibo directly and didn't want to watch it. The anger in his chest, and his internal organs also burned to the point of pain.

Song Yucheng is really too destructive and too rogue. Normally, the war between their brokers and crisis public relations is the kind of smokeless game. It is dirty in private, and the basic demeanor is still maintained on the surface.

But Song Yucheng is not, he put everything on the understanding, blatantly broke the potential balance between the families.

What does he want to do?

Luo Tong walked anxiously around the room, and his brain was washed by Song Yucheng's words. By the end, he had even started to get confused, and had an illusion, should he do nothing now? Otherwise, give Song Yucheng a handle?

After all, Song Yucheng's current methods are too strange, completely relying on good relationships and profligate. In addition, he is not an entertainer, and there are no entertainers under his hands. If such troubles occur, the public will not suffer from him even if he is tired of appearing at both ends for three days. Even those who love to watch the lively and fear that the world is not chaotic, even like to watch him tossing like crazy.

Instead, he and Song Yucheng's preoccupation with himself became a fool in the eyes of others. Are you kidding me! As long as you are stupid, you take it seriously.

This feeling of not being able to go up or down is like disgusting to swallow a fly.

Luo Tong drank a large cup of coffee again, and the bitter taste finally made him calm down when Song Yucheng provoked his extremely sensitive nerve.

Luo Tong warned himself in his heart that this was Song Yucheng's strategy and he could not be led by his nose. Even if he is the first person in the original agent circle, but now, he is the one who stands at the top of the list.

What's more, the entertainment industry is such a thing, and there are too many ways to divert public attention. A capable paparazzi is also not just Yuan Yue. Song Yucheng relied on the goodwill that he had left before. But the human debt, once, less than once, even if he had fireworks with half of the people in the entertainment circle, then this time a big circle, it should be almost the same. He didn't believe it, Song Yucheng was able to live a lifetime with such a little connection.

Sooner or later there will be times when he can't.

Thinking about this, Luo Tong simply ignored it. He decided to treat Song Yucheng as a fool, and even Song Yucheng's Weibo was blocked. Turn your head to do what you should do. Luo Tong is planning to buy a piece of news to put an end to the current rage.

What he was looking for was the same paparazzi that Xiao Lun looked for when he retaliated against Cao Kun. And this time, after receiving a large price from Luotong, the news given by the man also exploded. Even Luo Tong did not expect that the news would be so big.

The famous single king in the entertainment industry, the child is more than three years old. 【Face Photo】【Face Photo】

This shot can be said to be quite clear, although for the time being it is not possible to tell who the child is, the delicate facial features have already begun to emerge, and they have been able to judge that the future will be a beauty. As for the parents, it must be a very good one, otherwise it is difficult for the child to look so beautiful.