Chapter 99: The third breakup (33)

The seventh prince was suddenly shivering, turning his head tremblingly, and then almost scared to pee.

It was no one else, but Song Yucheng. I don't know if it's because I have been in the military camp in the border town recently. Song Yucheng's cold killing intention is much heavier than when he was married.

And most of the time, it is because the sharp long knife in his hand, although not contaminated with half a drop of blood, is still terrifying to the extreme, as if the other person's head will fall to the ground in the next second.

"Yu Qinian, you, you, don't come here! This is Shangjing. Wu Wenshan lost it and has nothing to do with me."

"No?" Song Yucheng raised his lips and smiled meaningfully. He then placed the long knife on the table next to it, and then approached the Seventh Prince, as if joking with him, he wanted to reach out and pat his shoulder. But then, he turned the direction of his hand and pinched the neck of the Seventh Prince fiercely.

"Old Seven, would you please say that to me just now?" Song Yucheng's somber voice sounded in the ears of the seventh prince: "You're not afraid of treating me as a fool. My daughter-in-law is going on The ancestral temple prays for blessings, even my dark guards can't enter. As for the loss of people, it was only half an hour ago. I'm afraid that I don't even know that my wife and daughter have been lost in the palace. How did the prince outside the palace know?"

Song Yucheng said, the tighter the hand. At the end, the seven princes were strangled to death almost alive.

"Let go! Let it go! King Rong Jun is crazy! Let go of my Highness!" The seven princes' attendants and guards were all scared.

No one knows that the Seventh Prince is the most favored prince in front of the emperor. If Song Yucheng killed him by surprise, he might still be alive, but these men will definitely be buried with the seven princes.

So all shouted, trying to pull Song Yucheng's hand away from the neck of the Seventh Prince.

However, the five hundred Yu Jiajun brought by Song Yucheng was not kidding. With his hands up and down, all those who dare to step forward will be stunned by the back of the knife and fall to the ground.

This time, the entire Seventh Prince's Mansion was in chaos. As for the Seventh Prince, there is almost no breath.

When the emperor rushed to the palace to hear the news, what he saw was the scene in front of which Song Yucheng could not help strangling the seven princes.

"Yu Qinian! How brave you are! Don't let go of your seventh brother!" His son's life is in Song Yucheng's hands, and now Song Yucheng is clearly mad because of Wu Wenshan's loss, and the emperor is not Dare to stimulate him too much, lest he take the chance to kill the Seventh Prince.

However, next, Song Yucheng's eyes looked back at him when he heard the sound, but it made the emperor feel like he was hurt by a needle in his heart.

"Uncle, Qinian's daughter-in-law is lost." The mute voice with a little cry, red eyes, sadness in his eyes, almost materialized.

The Dark Guard, who came with the emperor, saw Song Yucheng distracted, hurried forward to catch Song Yucheng, rescued the seven princes, and sent them to the outside doctor for treatment.

"Your Majesty, our county prince is exhausted, so we rushed over regardless. You see, for the sake of the lord prince just coming off the battlefield, forgive him." Song Yucheng's herald and Song Yucheng have cooperated for a long time. I don't know what attention he was holding in his heart. The joy of seeing Song Yucheng's performance naturally coincides with tacit understanding.