Works related

"You can not expect to break up, I can send you to" Author: kittens do not like to call

Copywriter:

Dreams lost because of love, come back again, I will help you get it back

Song Yucheng is one of the most famous lawyers in the lawyer industry who specializes in divorce cases. In an accident, the fast wear system was bound and traveled through various worlds, specializing in hitting men and women.

【President substitute】

Slag attack: I have a touch of white moonlight.

Accepted: This is not important, my father and I have become partners

【Entertainment】

Ex-thigh: You are just one of my playthings.

Accepted: Great, but the cousin who is in charge of your economic power says he is in love with me.

【Ancient King's Mansion】

Lord Evil: You are nothing but a plausible device. The concubine I bought is my true love.

Accepted: That's right, it is said that the prince wants to marry me.

[Campus love deeply]

Leng Qing Xue Pa: Don't think that relying on my body can sink me.

Sure: No, isn't it just you who was in the room that day?

You have 100 reasons to **** me, and I have 10,000 ways to break up.

1v1, the main subject, Su Shuang sweet pet, a masterpiece of the gods, the possessive male **** is subject to the vs abstinence, calmly spoiling his wife, mad demon essence

Content tag: Sweet text fast through time

Search keywords: protagonist: Song Yucheng ┃ supporting role: ┃ others:

vip strongly promoted the medal: Song Yucheng is the most famous lawyer in the lawyer industry, specializing in divorce cases. In an accident, the Green Hat system was bound and traveled through various worlds, specifically hitting men and women. All your excuses for slagging me are the reasons why I gave you a green hat. It doesn't matter if the scum attack is a wealthy second-generation high-powered person. Become a partner with the rich one who can really control your economic lifeline. All the world fights. The worlds involved in general are modern entertainment circles, overhead world giants, interstellar orcs, campus sadism, ancient evil lords, rebuilding farms in the last days, and the Western fantasy world. There is always a world that can arouse your note. This article has a bright rhythm, clear organization, compact plot and fluent language. The scumming process is relatively clear and novel, and can clearly reflect the different people in each fast-wearing world, and the reading sense is good.