Chapter 45

Jimin's POV

"Sweetheart, is it ok if I could pay Taehyung a visit for a while? I just need to talk to him.", I told Seulgi, who was combing her hair.
"Yeah sure!", she said.
"Don't worry! I'll come back immediately so we could go to the restaurant together for breakfast!", I told her.
"Alright!", she said.

The moment I left our room, I immediately arrived outside the door of Taehyung and Joohyun noona's hotel room. I pressed the doorbell and a few seconds later, Taehyung opened the door as I entered their room.

"Hey Jimin!", he said.
"Hi! Where's Joohyun noona?", I asked him.
"Oh! She's with Seungwan noona and Yerim, taking pictures outside.", he said.
"I see!", I said.
"Are you ready for later?", he asked me, referring to the proposal.
"Yeah, and I'm nervous because what if she'll reject me?", I worriedly said.
"What?! Seulgi noona, rejecting your marriage proposal?! Nah, I'm sure it'll never happen! You two have been in a relationship for a long time already, and there's now way she'll reject you, knowing how much she loves you so much as well!", he told me.
"I know! I hope this plan of mine will work!", I said when the door suddenly opened as Joohyun noona entered with the help of their hotel keycard.
"Hi babe!", Taehyung said as she entered.
"Hi noona!", I said.
"Hey! Taehyung told me last night that you're proposing to Seulgi later.", she said.
"Yeah I will, noona!", I said.
"I won't remind you about taking care of her always, because I already know that you're a man of your words but.. please cherish and treasure her always, now that she'll be your wife soon!", she told me.
"I will, noona! I promise!", I said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV

a few hours later...

After eating breakfast and taking a short rest in their rooms, they all decided to swim right now. They all changed into their swimwears as they all went to the beack together. Some of them immediately dipped and swam in the beach while some sat on the sand together before dipping.

"Woah! The temperature of the water is just right, and I love it!", Seungwan said.
"I know! And I love how the sun's rays of sunlight is reflecting the water.", Yerim said.
"This is what we all need! A therapeutic vacation at the beach!", SeokJin said as she swam on the water.
"Hey! Stop splashing hyung!", Hyunggu said as Jungkook continued teasing him playfully.
"Sorry, I couldn't resist! And it's been a while since the last time I stepped foot on a beach!", Jungkook said.
"Those kids!", Joohyun said as she shook her head and laughed with the rest of them.
"It's ok, noona! Just let them enjoy this moment, because after this, we're all back to reality once again!", SeokJin told Joohyun, referring to work as the others immediately joined them in the water.
"Oh, about that? Let's just put that aside and just enjoy for a while!", she said.
"Woah! The water is cold!", Namjoon said.
"That's because you dipped your body in the water just now!", Yoongi told him.

After they all swam in the beach, they all immediately decided to swim in the pool area to refresh and to relax.

"Are you ready for later, Jimin?", SeokJin asked him, referring to the proposal.
"Mhm! This moment will change our life forever in the most beautiful way!", Jimin said.
"I know you'll take care of her and love her like what you're doing now! But the moment you two will start to have kids someday, please love them with all your heart, teach them good values, and never leave them!", SeokJin told him.
"I will! I've been longing for my dad's presence ever since, and I'll make sure that I'll be there for my children 'til they grow older and that I'll teach them all the good things and the lessons I've learned from both of my parents!", Jimin said.
"I'm sure you'll be a great father someday!", SeokJin told him with encouragement as Yoongi and Hoseok approached them.
"I'm excited for you and Seulgi later, Jimin!", Hoseok excitedly said.
"Yeah! Please make Seulgi the happiest ever as you propose to her later!", Yoongi said.
"I will!", Jimin said.