Chapter 12

???'s POV

Oh! There she is! Time to make her my ally! I thought to myself as I approached her in the reception area.

"Dr. Kim! May I have a word with you?", I said.
"Wait! Aren't you the doctor that stopped me from hurting Seulgi?! Why did you do that?!", she said.
"Dr. Kim, calm your voice down, because I'm still your senior!", I told her.
"Oh, sorry! By the way, why do you want to talk to me?", she asked me.
"It's about Seulgi. You hate her, right?", I told her.
"Yeah! Why?", she asked me curiosity as she eyed me.
"Good! Follow me!", I told her.

She immediately followed me as I tried my best not to look obvious that we're entering the prohibited area of the hospital. The moment we went inside my secret office hidden and located in the prohibited hallway of the hospital.

"Aren't we prohibited here?! You just made me broke the rule!", she said.
"It doesn't matter anymore!", I told her.
"By the way, why did you ask me about why I hate Seulgi?! I've always hated that bitch since I came to this hospital! I don't care if she's my sunbaenim!", she said as she rolled her eyes.
"Nothing, 'cause I'm here to help you!", I said.
"Ok? Then what do you want me to do?", she said.
"I have plans on killing her! Are you in with my plan?", I told her.
"Well! Killing her really isn't part of my bucket list but.. alright! I'm in!", she told me with an evil smirk.
"Good! Looks like I've found my partner in crime already!", I said.
"Wait! You haven't even told me who you are! Who are you?!", she said as I smirked.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seulgi's POV

The moment I exactly arrived at the reception area to sign in before I could proceed to my clinic and start with work when Sooyoungie suddenly approached me.

"Unnie..", she said.
"Sooyoung, hi! Do you need something?", I asked her.
"Yes, have you seen Jisoo? Her scheduled rounds will start this morning, and everyone is looking for her already.", she told me.
"No! Why would you even ask me about the whereabouts of someone that I despise?!", I said.
"Unnie, we're from the same department, and even if I also hate her, I still need to know where she is right now, because everyone's looking for her already.", she said.
"I haven't seen her since I just arrived, but some doctors and nurses have seen her earlier here in the reception area.", I told her.
"Ok! Thanks unnie!", she said.
"I'll just send you a message if I see her around!", I told her.
"Thanks unnie! I'll just see you later at lunch break!", she said.
"Alright then!", I told her as she walked away

After having a quick word with Sooyoung, I immediately went straight inside my clinic as I proceeded with work.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jisoo's POV

"I like this plan of yours! So.. will you help me bring her down?", I asked him.
"Yes! You're now my partner! And I also trust you with my secrets!", he said.
"Speaking of secrets, now that you've told me who you were, is there anything else that you would like to tell me? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about this!", I told him.
"I'm the one who truly murdered Jimin's father!", he said with a stern look.

So it was him who killed Jimin's father?! Not Seulgi's dad? I thought to myself as I couldn't help but get shocked yet not even surprised about what he just unveiled, because of his plans of killing Seulgi.

"So it was you who really killed him?! Don't tell me you're also the one who murdered Seulgi's father.", I said.
"Yup! I killed that bitch's father, because he's going to tell everyone that I'm the murderer of Jimin's father.", he said.
"You're just making the lovebirds kill each other because of your lies!", I said.
"I know! They don't even know that they're childhood friends, that's why I'm doing this!", he said.
"If only Jimin hadn't met that slut since they were kids, Jimin and I would still be a couple 'til now.", I said.
"I know! So are you in with my plan?", he asked me.
"Yes! I want that slut gone!", I said.
"Alright then!", he said as we exchanged handshakes.