Chapter 44

one day later...

Jimin's POV

And as my mom continued driving to go to Seulgi's house, I immediately told my friends about my plan to propose to Seulgi at our vacation. By the way, we're all inside a van, so we all perfectly fit since it's spacious, and Seulgi and her friends will also be riding in the van that they'll use, and her mom will be the one to drive.

"Hyung.. I just heard from auntie that you're going to propose to Seulgi noona.", Hyunggu told me.
"What?! You're going to propose to Seulgi noona at our vacation?", Jungkook excitedly asked me.
"Yup!", I said.
"Oooohhh! Our Jimin is now a grown man!", SeokJin hyung said as he pretended to cry.
"Jimin has finally found his jams!", Yoongi hyung jokingly said.
"Who would've thought that before, we all thought that Joohyun noona and Taehyung will get married first, when in fact, it was Jimin and Seulgi that'll be the first ones to get married!", Namjoon hyung said.
"Hyung.. take care of my cousin, please!", Hyunggu told me.
"I will, don't worry!", I told him with reassurance.
"Waiting for that wedding invitation to get delivered!", SeokJin hyung said.
"By the way.. is auntie already aware that you're proposing to Seulgi?", Hoseok hyung asked me, referring to my mom.
"Yeah! I already told her about it!", I said.
"Auntie.. what can you say about Jimin's proposal?", SeokJin hyung asked my mom.
"Well.. looks like Jimin has finally found his queen!", mom said.
"Cherish and treasure your soon-to-be queen always, hyung!", Hyunggu told me.
"I will!", I said.
"What about Seulgi's mom? Does she know about this plan of yours to propose to her daughter?", Namjoon hyung asked me.
"Yup! I already asked permission from her on proposing to her daughter!", I said.

A few minutes later, we finally arrived at the gate of Seulgi's house, and there, we saw all of them, outside the gate and placing their baggages behind the van.

"Hey guys!", we all said.
"Oh hey there!", Joohyun noona said as we all gave each other a hug.
"Hi sweetheart!", I said as I hugged Seulgi.
"Hi Chim! Glad you guys made it!", she told me.
"Are you excited?", I excitedly asked her.
"Of course I am! This is our first time going on a beach trip together with our parents and friends!", she said.
"Children, let's go inside now! We're about to leave!", my mom told all of us.

Us, the boys went inside our own designated van with my mom, while the girls went inside their own designated van with Seulgi's mom. Both vans immediately started to drive away so we could all go to the beach now.

"Is this your first time coming to Busan?", I asked my friends.
"Yeah!", Namjoon hyung said.
"Are the beaches there beautiful?", Yoongi hyung asked me.
"Yeah! And don't worry guys, 'cause Jungkook and I will tour you all around!", I said.
"Oh! I guess the beaches in Busan will also be a bit similar like Daegu, 'cause my hometown also has a lot of beautiful beaches.", Yoongi hyung said.
"I'm sure y'all would enjoy this! My mom and I would sometimes go to this beach resort in our free time back when I was a kid!", I said.
"Is it expensive there?", Hoseok hyung asked.
"Yes, since it's a private beach resort.", I said.
"Ooohh! Now I'm excited!", Taehyung said in excitement.
"Children, it'll take a few for us to arrive in Busan, so use all the time to rest, ok?", my mom told us.
"Yes auntie!", SeokJin hyung said.
"Oh, and auntie, please rest as well! We're not just gonna allow the fact that you'll drive the whole day just for you to take us to Busan, because we'll also take turns on driving for you.", Yoongi hyung told my mom.
"Oh really? Thank you so much, Yoongi!", my mom said.
"I'll drive for us later, and someone also needs to drive for the noonas in the other car! Knowing that auntie is anemic, we're not just gonna allow her to drive all day!", Jungkook said.
"Don't worry! I'll drive for them!", Yoongi hyung said.
"Thanks hyung!", Jungkook said.

A few minutes later, we decided to drop by in a stop over to eat lunch before we could continue with our road trip.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••