Chapter 46

a few months later...

Seulgi's POV

It's been a month since Jimin and I got married, and now that 2 months have passed, it just felt so endearing to me, because I'm now married to the man whom I loved and cherished since I was a kid, and it also feels new to me, knowing that we're now in a new house together, but since then, we also promised that we would also visit our parents when we have time. Today.. when I woke up, I looked pale and weak, and my friends would always notice how pale and fragile I looked recently, and they would sometimes say that I might be pregnant, because I'm frequently getting nauseous, my mood swings are more mild compared to the usual, and that I've missed my period already, and because of that, I might need to have consultation with Seungwan.

"Sweetheart, you look sick. Are you sure that you can manage to go to work today?", Jimin worriedly asked me.
"Yeah! Don't worry, I can manage! Work has become so stressful to me recently, maybe that's why this is happening to me.", I told him with reassurance.
"Please take care of yourself more often, sweetheart! You're making me worry!", he worriedly told me.
"I will, don't worry!", I said.

After I ate breakfast, I immediately wore something casual so Jimin and I could go to the hospital right now to work but.. before going down, I immediately grabbed my phone and sent a message to Seungwan, asking for consultation.

Me: Yah, Seungwan-ah! Are you free for consultation after I finish my rounds?
Seungwan: Yeah sure! Why?
Me: Well.. I want to have an ultrasound to check if I really am pregnant like what you all are saying..
Seungwan: Yeah sure! 'Cause you know.. even if you don't consult for ultrasound or even try buying pregnancy tests from drug stores, I can immediately notice pregnancy symptoms from your body language!
Me: Please don't tell anyone about this for a while, especially Jimin!
Seungwan: Don't worry! I won't!

I immediately grabbed my bag with me as I went downstairs. Jimin and I immediately went outside as we hopped in inside his car and he immediately started driving away so we could go to the hospital together.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jimin's POV

The moment Seulgi and I arrived at the hospital, she immediately went straight to her clinic to proceed with work, while I immediately stopped by the reception area, because Joohyun noona and Taehyung were there.

"Hey Jimin! How's Seulgi doing?", Joohyun noona asked me.
"Oh! She's doing great!", I said.
"Yeah, she looks great and strong but her face seemed like.. she's tired..", Taehyung worriedly said.
"Jimin.. you have to watch out and look after Seulgi akways, because there's a possibility that she might be pregnant.", Joohyun noona told me.
"Pregnant? How?", I asked.
"Well.. as a woman, I can immediately notice pregnancy symptoms from her body language, because she's frequently getting nauseous, her mood swings are very unpredictable unlike her usual self, her food cravings are also getting frequent, and she would sometimes mention to us that she missed her periods.", she told me.
"Jimin.. it's better if you would also tell her to have a consultation with Seungwan noona..", Taehyung told me.
"Yeah! And if she is pregnant, please make sure that she'll avoid stressful situations, especially with work, since pregnant women cannot be stressed.", Joohyun noona told me.
"I will! Thanks guys! I have to go now!", I said.
"Alright! We'll see you later at lunch!", Taehyung told me.

After having a conversation with Taehyung and Joohyun noona, I immediately proceeded with my tracks to go to my clinic, only for me to be stopped by Hyunggu.