Chapter 40

Seulgi's POV

After eating breakfast, I immediately wore something casual as I grabbed my things with me downstairs to leave for work.

"Looks like someone's excited to see her prince charming!", my mom said in a teasing tone.
"Sorry mom! I don't want to be late, and I don't want to keep him waiting for too long.", I said as I laughed.
"I know, darling! Take care always! By the way, my work at the hospital will start at 11, so I'll just see you during your lunchbreak I guess.", she said.
"Oh, alright mom! I'll just see you later!", I said as I hugged her.
"You too, darling!", she said as I got out of the house.

The moment I got out from the gate, I immediately hopped in inside Jimin's car and buckled up my seatbelt so we could go to work already.

"Someone's excited to see me today~~", he said in a teasing tone.
"I do not want to keep you waiting, alright? But yeah.. you're right, I'm actually excited to see you!", I said as I chuckled.
"It's fine if you're going to take too long to prepare, because I'll just patiently wait for you.", he told me.
"Really?", I asked.
"Yeah! By the way.. should we go to work now?", he said.
"Yeah! We don't want to be late, Chim!", I said.
"It's been a while since the last time you called me by that nickname.", he said as he started driving.
"Why? Is it weird for you?", I asked him.
"A little bit.. but you're the only person that can call me that, nobody else.", he said.
"Oh! Alright then!", I said with a smile.

The moment we arrived at the hospital, we immediately stopped by the reception area for a while before proceeding with work.

"Oh! The couple finally arrived..", SeokJin oppa said in a teasing tone.
"Oh stop it, oppa!", I said.
"When did you guys resolve everything and decided to enter in a relationship?", he asked us.
"One day ago!", Jimin and I both said.
"I see! You two better not get separated ever again, or I'll sue you both!", he jokingly told us.
"As if I'll let that happen, hyung!", Jimin said.
"Anyways, I gotta go now! See y'all at lunchbreak, lovebirds!", he said as he walked away.
"Jimin, I need to go now! I'll just see you later!", I told Jimin.
"Alright! I'll see you later, sweetheart!", he said as he planted a soft kiss on my forehead.
"You too!", I said.

And as I watched him walk away, I could my friends, giggling and teasing me as they approached me. These girls! I thought to myself as I laughed.

"Somebody's in love~~", Seungwan said in a teasing tone.
"Glad that the two of you decided to fix what's broken and restarted again.", Sooyoung said.
"So.. how did you guys fix your misunderstanding?", Joohyun unnie asked me.
"Well.. we decided to patch things up last night, and to never be separated from each other again! You know.. since then.. I've been dying to comeback to him and to forgive him, but I couldn't because I was too scared that he might repeat the same mistake again.", I said.
"It's ok, we understand unnie! Atleast you both decided to start over again instead of allowing anger to get the best of you.", Yerim said.
"You two better not part ways again!", Yerim said.
"Don't worry! That'll never happen again!", I said.
"That's good to hear! By the way.. let's just meet each other at lunch time, since we still have work to accomplish!", Joohyun unnie told us.

After having a quick conversation with my friends, I immediately went straight inside my clinic and proceeded with work.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jimin's POV

The moment I arrived in my clinic to start with work, my medical assistant, Wooyoung, couldn't help but look at me weirdly, and when I wondered why he was looking at me like that, that's where I immediately realized that I was smiling and blushing.