Chapter 23

Jimin's POV

And while I'm looking after Seulgi before I leave for work, the door immediately opened as my mom and my aunt, along with Seulgi's mom, came inside.

"Hi mom!", I said as I hugged my mom.
"Hi, son! How are you doing?", she asked me.
"I'm doing just fine! I was waiting for auntie to arrive, so that I could leave for work already and for her to also take care and look after Seulgi!", I said.
"I see..", she said.
"Auntie.. how are you doing, by the way? I hope you're not forgetting to take your medications daily like how Seulgi would always remind you!", I worriedly told Seulgi's mom.
"Don't worry Jimin! I would always make sure to take them everyday!", she said.
"Alright! That's good to hear!", I said.

And while we're talking, The family physician of Seulgi's family came inside as we all stopped talking.

"Good morning, Dr. Kim!", Seulgi's mom said.
"Good morning, Dr. Kang! I'm here to tell you about the current condition of your daughter.", he said.
"How is she? Is there improvement?", she asked.
"Yes! Her lung function is slowly going back to normal, and according to Dr. Park's check up yesterday, her heartbeat is also normally functioning.", he said.
"You did a check up on her?", her mom asked me.
"Yes, auntie! My aunt reminded me to also find time to check up on her in between work.", I said.
"Thank you, Jimin!", she said.
"You're welcome, auntie!", I said.
"When will she wake up, Doc?", her mom asked the doctor.
"As of now, we couldn't tell when, because her body is not in a stable condition as of now, but we assure you that Jimin's mother, Dr. Park, will continue to cooperate with me on making sure that your daughter will quickly recover, and to make sure that we'll help her with the recovery process of her left arm!", the doctor said.
"Thank you so much, Dr. Kim!", her mom said.
"You're very welcome, and that's all I have to say! Good morning once again!", the doctor said as he bowed and left.
"Thank you so much, Dr. Park!", Seulgi's mom told my mom.
"Anything for you, Dr. Kang!", my mom said.
"By the way, I have to go now! I don't want to be late for work!", I told them.
"Alright! I'll just see you later!", my mom told me.
"Auntie, please take care of her!", I reminded my aunt.
"I will!", she said.

After I left Seulgi's hospital room, I immediately went straight inside my clinic to proceed with work.

"Hi hyung! How's Seulgi noona doing, by the way?", Wooyoung asked me.
"She isn't awake yet but the doctor said that her lung function is slowly going back to normal, but they couldn't tell the exact time on when she'll wake up from coma.", I told him as I wore my white coat and my stethoscope around my neck.
"I see! I hope she's ok, and I hope she'll heal quickly!", he said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Joohyun's POV

"Joohyun-ah, may I have a word with you for a while? I know you're about to go to work but.. this'll be quick!", Taehyung told me as he suddenly approached me when I was about to leave the reception area.
"What is it?", I asked him.
"I know I've been keeping this for a while already ever since I met you but.. I like you..", he said.

I mean.. I do like him too! Should I confess to him now? I thought to myself as I couldn't help but feel myself, blushing because of his confession. Ok! It's final! I'll now make him as my boyfriend! I thought to myself as I let out a big smile.

"Me too!", I said.
"So.. yes or no? Will you be my girlfriend?", he asked me as I blushed even harder.
"Kim Taehyung-ssi, I think you already know my answer!", I said in a teasing tone as I winked.
"Come on, Ms. Bae Joohyun! I need to hear your answer even if I already know what it is!", he said.
"Alright, as you wish! Yes! It's a yes, Kim Taehyung!", I said with the biggest smile.
"So.. you're now my girlfriend?", he said as he raised an eyebrow. Gosh! He's so handsome!
"Yes! And you're now my handsome boyfriend and also.. my future husband!", I said.
"Future husband? I love that!", he said.