Chapter 43

a few years later..

Author's POV

It's been 5 years since Jimin and Seulgi entered in a relationship. Now that they're in their fifth year, their petty fights and misunderstandings are becoming more common compared to their first three years of their relationship, but the only difference here is that, their petty fights and misunderstandings aren't that serious compared to those years where they're not really in good terms because of their families' situation. Today, Jimin and his mom were at Seulgi's house today, because both their parents have something important to tell them. I wonder what they're going to tell us? Seulgi thought to herself as she sat beside Jimin on the couch.

"I wonder what they're going to tell us?", Seulgi asked him.
"I'm not sure either! Mom just told me that she and auntie will tell us something important.", he said.
"Let's just see what they're about to tell us, then!", she said, referring to their parents as they approached them.

Seulgi and Jimin immediately stopped talking as our parents sat infront of us on the couch on the other side. I hope it's not serious! Jimin thought to myself.

"Mom, what is it that you want to tell us?", she nervously asked her mom.
"I hope it's not serious.", Jimin nervously said.
"Don't worry, it's not bad news! Actually, Dr. Park and I decided if we could have a beach trip together.", Seulgi's mom told them.

Oh finally, the thing I needed the most! A vacation and time to rest from stress and all the workloads. Seulgi happily thought to herself as her eyes lit up in excitement.

"Really? When will our trip happen?", she asked.
"The day after tomorrow.", Jimin's mom told them.
"Will it be alright if we could also bring our friends with us?", Jimin asked them.
"Yes of course!", Jimin's mom said.
"But.. is Dr. Kim aware about this?", Seulgi worriedly asked them.
"Yeah! We both already informed him about our trip in advance.", her mom told her.
"Great! I'll infrom my friends about this!", Seulgi said.
"Same thing here!", Jimin said.
"Later and tomorrow, you all can use the whole day to shop and to buy the things you need for the trip.", Jimin's mom told them.
"You want to go to the mall later along with our friends?", Jimin asked Seulgi.
"Yeah sure! I'll just inform them about this!", Seulgi said.

Seulgi immediately went inside her bedroom as she grabbed her phone to tell her friends about the good news.

Seulgi: Hey guys, I have good news! Our parents have planned a beach trip for all of us!
Joohyun: Really?!
Sooyoung: OMG! I'm excited!
Yerim: When will we have our beach trip?
Seulgi: The day after tomorrow!
Joohyun: Nice!
Seulgi: Mom told us that we could use the time today and tomorrow to shop and buy everything we need!
Seungwan: Nice! Perfect timing for me to use that vacation to rest from stress and workloads!
Me: I'll see you guys at the mall later!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seulgi's POV

And as Jimin and I arrived at the mall, we immediately went to the restaurant to meet with our friends and to have lunch with them before shopping.

"Hey guys!", Jimin said as we both sat beside each other.
"Hey lovebirds! We already ordered your foods, so just sit and relax!", SeokJin oppa told us.
"Really? Thanks hyung!", Jimin said.
"By the way.. please tell your parents thank you for this opportunity for all us to bond!", Namjoon told us.
"Yeah! We'll make sure to tell them later about this!", I said.
"I can't wait! And it's been a while since the last time I went to the beach!", Yerim said.
"Is this our first time going on a beach trip together as a group of friends?", Jungkook asked us.
"Yup!", Jimin said.
"Oh, I see! By the way, is your cousin coming, noona?", Jungkook asked me.
"Yes! I already told him about our beach trip.", I said.
"He also needs it the most, knowing how hectic and restless his schedule is because of residency.", SeokJin oppa said.