Chapter 18

???'s POV

"Are you ready for tonight?", I asked Jisoo as she came inside my office.
"Yup! I'll make sure she rots in hell!", she said as she started swinging and playing with her pocket knife.
"How did you make sure that the guard or even the checkpoint area didn't notice that you brought something dangerous?", I asked her.
"I placed it inside my own case where I put my check-up tools!", she said with a smirk.
"I'm glad the guard didn't notice anything!", I told her.
"I have my own ways!," she said.

Get ready to lose your dear childhood friend tonight, Park Jimin! I thought to myself with a smirk. Everything's prepared already, and there's only one more thing missing, and that's Kang Seulgi!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV

"Guys, I just want to ask something.", Jimin said as he joined his friends for lunch in the doctors' lounge.
"What is it?", SeokJin asked him.
"Do you already have a clue on who killed my dad? 'Cause I have a feeling he/she might be allies with Jisoo.", Jimin said.

The moment Jimin said that, SeokJin, Namjoon and Yoongi couldn't help but nervously look at each other, knowing that they already know the murderer of Jimin's father. How will I even tell Jimin the truth if he's too stubborn and that it's too obvious that he won't believe us, since we also don't have any solid proof?! SeokJin thought to himself.

"No, we still don't have any idea who killed your father but Jimin.. let me remind you to be ready to accept the truth once you slowly find out about everything!", SeokJin told Jimin.
"Oh! Umm.. alright?", Jimin said in a confused tone.
"Jungkook, please do everything you can to make sure Seulgi noona and Seungwan noona are safe and protected all throughout!", Taehyung reminded Jungkook.
"I will, hyung! By the way, I've already sent Jisoo's number to the Police Department, and they're doing everything they can to track her down!", Jungkook said.
"Good! Because it's already time to put a stop to her evil plans!", Hoseok said.

You may be too brave right now, because you thought that the police won't arrest you but.. I'll do everything in my power to put you in jail where you belong! Jimin thought to himself.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seulgi's POV

a few hours later...

After finishing my schedule for today, Seungwan, Jungkook and I decided to go to the mall already. We immediately hopped in inside Jungkook's car as he started driving away

"Seulgi noona, knowing that Jimin hyung won't be with you today, he told me that I'll take you home once we're done.", Jungkook told me.
"Alright then!", I said.
"Noona, I'm really sorry about how Jimin hyung is currently treating you!", he said.
"What? No, it's not your fault! And besides, Jimin and I rarely fight these days, most probably because I'm about to leave his house since my mom's about to go home.", I said.
"Thanks noona! And I hope you'll find the right time to talk to him and forgive him as well.", he said.
"I'll try!", I said.
"What do you mean you'll try? Seul, since then, your wish was to find and reunite with your childhood friend, which is Jimin, right? So.. why did your willingness to reunite with him suddenly faded away?", Seungwan asked me.
"I know that my childhood friend was just there all along but.. I couldn't find the courage to forgive him or even tell him the truth, because he won't believe me and he might continue to hurt me and vent all his anger out on me because of what happened to his dad!", I said.
"We understand, noona but.. we're also hoping that you'll be able to tell him the truth soon or someday when you're ready or when you two are in good terms already.", Jungkook told me.
"Don't worry! If I'm ready, then I'll grab the opportunity to tell him the truth and to forgive him!", I told them.

It Was You [SEULMIN]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें